- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years previous experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Support, etc.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Technical project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- High standard of education or compensating work experience
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been the worlds most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the worldincluding the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agenciesto power their infrastructure. Business Technology & Solutions (BTS) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing, and Support teams within AWS.
AWS growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Project Manager to drive automation of processes and leverage the platform to support additional business functions. This candidate would own and execute projects for the AWS Start-up BD team in coordination with other teams including Sales, Billing, and Sales Operations. Candidates must possess the ability to work directly with various internal customers to gather and understand business requirements along with their related processes, and build workable solutions in SFDC.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly, in a hands-on way, with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. They will play the role of liaison between the customer and various technical teams, i.e. SFDC developers, integration engineers, data engineers, etc. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
AWS is home to the largest Salesforce.com instance at Amazon. We use the collective experience of our rapidly growing SFDC team to solve challenging problems. Of course we use the Sales and Marketing Clouds, but we are also building custom solutions for business development, operations, partners, contracts, and a lot more. Come help us build with the worlds leading CRM at one of the worlds largest companies, where every day is still day one.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Hands on configuration and data migration experience to execute on projects
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel skills (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience with Salesforce portals (Communities, Partner, or Customer Portal)
- Experience with Marketo, Data.com, DiscoverOrg, Conga and other apps
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Strong organization skills
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.