Job ID : 28138
Location : Newyork, NJ
Company Name : Advaana Staffing
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50000 - $120000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : aws.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Role: AWS -DevOps engineer
Location: Newyork, NJ or Remote
12+ Months Contract
End to end full stack development experience.
• Build and maintain systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and the infrastructure.
• Assist development team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging and production environments.
• Experience building cloud-based infrastructure solutions in AWS with a strong governance model knowledge Work with the development team to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation, configuration management, and release management.
• Strong understanding and experience operating in an agile development environment.
• Performs unit and performance testing on code and documents findings within defined scope.
• Develops enhancements to satisfy end-user requirements. • Completes moderately complex project tasks within defined milestones.
• May lead or manage projects. May train and mentor less experienced staff. Qualifications:
•10+ years of professional experience • Experience of 10+ years in a Dev Ops delivery model
• Expertise in Bash, Python • Knowhow of AWS tools/platforms configurations – EKS (Kubernetes, kubectl), Load Balancer, Lambda, StepFunctions, API gateway. • Exposure to Terraform and Cloud Formations.
• Exposure to GitLab CI, Elastic Search, Cognit
o • BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. • AWS Certification or Solution Architecture Certification are required. • Experience with source code management tools such as Subversion and Git.
Apollose Nyack, NY
Apollose San Antonio, FL
Responsibilities : Responisiblties: Works in teams with data at all stages of the data lifecycle to derive actionable insight. Translate mission needs into an end-to-end
Apollose Philadelphia, NY
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Build and maintain the best front end ecommerce user experience for City Pass customers with attention to performance and maintainability.
Apollose Phoenix, OR
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrate design ideas using story
Apollose Houston, MN
Responsibilities : Requirements: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 7 years of experience developing and maintaining the high-performing Java
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.