Job ID : 28476
Location : Newjersey
Company Name : SIRI Software Solutions, LLC
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $55 - $65 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : AWS DevOps
Benefits : No benefits are available
Trust you doing good
Job Role: AWS DevOps
Employ the values and principles of Agile development in a team environment.
Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build and deploy software.
Ability to plan and engage with application team adopting DevSecOps, Cloud and automation transformation and Optimize continuous deployment and continuous delivery practices
• Building cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
• Create and Implement automating different type of testing, CICD pipelines, Software deployments
• Scripting languages, configuration management, Pipeline code, pipeline patterns, and CI tools
• Design and build solutions to technical challenges, leading the craftsmanship, resilience, and scalability of the solution while continuously improving DevOps engineering practices.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, internal team solving complex system problems together
• Agile Engineering is a way of life for us. We're looking for driven, motivated engineers to join our growing DevOps team who can exhibit the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
• 4-6 years of experience as a DevSecOps and Cloud Engineering with AWS/Azure/GCP
• Experience developing web applications and services using any of the language Python, Java, Ruby, NodeJS, Bash, Perl, React, Angular, C#, groovy, go etc.
• 4 or more years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Pipeline as Code (PaC), automated single click deployment, configuration management with large/mid-size application with production support
• 4 or more years of experience with Cloud based DevOps practices, specially highly hands on experience with Terraform, OpenShift.
• 3+ years of experience with Containerization and Orchestration with Kubernetes, Lambda, ECS/Fargate, App Mesh/Istio, Graph QL, Graph db, Neo4j, Kinesis
Tetriqsolutions San Diago,CA
DEVOPS AWS San Diago,CA 12 Months Job Responsibilities 1. Integrate
Cuboid It Solutions United States Ai, CO
We are looking for talented AWS Operations Engineers to: Help us conduct - and
ITJobsList Texas City, TX
The Opportunity We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with
Swift Pace Solutions Irving, TX
Detailed Job Description: At least 3-year experience of solution leveraging AWS IaaS services,...
Vedainfo Inc. Hartford, CT
Responsibilities: Technical iteration on the design, development, documentation, testing, and ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.