Job ID : 28878
Location : Washington, DC
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $358,900 - $499,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Data Lake Data Pipeline Py Spark Kafka Data Warehousing Data Modeling ETL Python SQL
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
Job description Skills Required :
- Proficient in languages : Python.
- Experience in AWS Stack - Glue, Athena, Quick sight, RDS, Redshift, Kafka, pySpark.
- Experience setting up data pipelines, archiving data, data lakes.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science Maths statistics or related field.
- Expertise with designing complex Data Models and Data Engineering solutions.
- Write complex SQL for processing raw data, data transformations as well as data validations.
- Experience with infrastructure as code using shell scripting.
- Hands on experience in working with big data on AWS environments including cleaning transformingcatalogingmapping etc.
- Experience in setup of data warehouse using Amazon Redshift, creating Redshift clusters and perform data analysis queries.
- Experience in ETL and data modeling on AWS ecosystem components - AWS Glue, Redshift, DynamoDB.
- Familiarity with AWS data migration tools such as AWS DMS and AWS Data Pipeline.
- Certifications on AWS will be an added plus.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Tests, monitors, manages and validates data warehouse activity including data extraction. transformation, movement, loading, cleansing, and updating processes.
- Building and maintaining optimised and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand, define and document business applications, data sourcesrelationships, and needs (metrics, dimensions, charts and dashboards).
- Analyse and Identify new data sources as needed per stakeholder requirements.
- Working closely with the analytics team and other business stakeholders to create data processing frameworks that help the business make sense of growing data .
- Manage and monitor existing data pipelines and work with other team members to ensure best practices for ETL and data warehousing.
- Work on optimisation of data storage and processing infrastructure to reduce costs.
- Assist in the design and documentation of data infrastructure and technologies.
EducationUG :B.Sc in Maths, Computers, Statistics, B.A in Statistics, Maths, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers PG :M.A in Maths, Statistics, M.Tech in Computers, MCA in Computers, MCM in Computers and Management, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Maths, Computers, Statistics Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Key SkillsAWS Data Lake Data Pipeline Py Spark Kafka Data Warehousing Data Modeling ETL Python SQL
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.