Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level? Accenture is looking for passionate and customer obsessed AWS cloud developers and AWS solutions architects to join our AWS Practice. You will help drive innovation, build differentiated solutions, and define new customer experiences for our customers (and customers, customers). Youll work with smart people across our industry specialist organisations, and technology groups to help our customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey. Learn more about our AABG and AWS at Accenture here:https://www.accenture.com/us-en/service-aws-cloud
Key responsibilities may include:
- Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Contribute or author blogs, whitepapers, presentations on AWS technical and strategic topics
- Contribute to the Accenture AWS community meetups, assets and tools
- A system engineering or developer background with the ability to learn quickly and share your knowledge with the broader team.
- Youll have hands on keyboard AWS implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services, with deeper capabilities and interests in specific services.
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code
- A mindset of automate everything, with experience demonstrating this.
- Public cloud automaton tooling and scripting experience CFn, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and the like.
- Experience with at least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages)
- Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- CloudFormation and third party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
- Must have at least 1 AWS Associate or Professional Certification
The AWS Practice within is home to our deepest AWS experts and supports Accentures more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accentures most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accentures most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the worlds largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud. Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment OpportunityAll employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.