Job ID : 28788
Location : Virginia Beach, VA
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $358,900 - $499,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with customers to resolve technical requirements, feasibility, and expectations.
- Strategizing with prospects and customers to develop solutions based on a variety of criteria including a clear description of services, functionality, scalability, future-proofing, and cost.
- Partnering with the sales team to help qualify opportunities, resolve strategy and close deals.
- Crafting and communicating compelling solutions that urge prospects to take the desired action.
- Design Cloud-based solutions using cloud computing architectural procedures that typically consist of front-end platform, back end platforms, cloud-based delivery, and a network.
- Implement cloud computing architecture solutions that address cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation and elastic sizing of environments, and multi-tenant implications
- Design and implement multi-tier architecture solution that is highly available and fault-tolerant using Azure/AWS platform services
- Design and effective cloud computing solutions that consider an organization's structure, communications, and operational business processes, including financial management and cost model implications
- Innovate the process of migrating and transitioning to a cloud environment
- Lead the implementation of the cloud to ensure a successful deployment
- Hands-on experience with one or more Public Clouds (Azure)
- Experience configuring On-premises to Cloud Connectivity (i.e. VPNs, Direct Connections, and Hybrid Cloud Solutions)
- Solid Experience on .Net Microsoft Technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and firewalls
- Linux OS/Server and Windows Server experience
- Knowledge of Security as it relates to Cloud Environments including the Shared Security Model
- Understanding of HA architecture (clustering,RAC, ADG, fail over etc.), multiple DC architecture, multi cloud integration
- A high level of customer facing time, requirements gathering, architecting solutions, communicating internally and externally to customers.
- Experience supporting sales opportunities through their life cycle including qualification, discovery, solution design, customer presentations, business case development & RFP Responses.
- Knowledge of automation tools (ansible, terra form preferred)
- Knowledge about Virtual Machines. Container concepts would be a plus.