Cafe Corbel – Chicago, IL
We are a friendly 30-seats Cafe in Lincoln Park, Chicago, focusing mainly on breakfast, pastry and bakery items.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time barista with the following responsibilities and skills:
- Providing a great customer service as a barista and cashier
- Preparing and delivering all guest orders in a timely & customer-friendly manner
- Using the following equipment: coffee bean grinder, coffee brewer, espresso machine, blender, fast oven.
- Keeping bakery displays clean and full
- Restocking tableware and disposable goods; stamping paper goods
- Maintaining clean work, and customer spaces; dishwashing, sweeping, mopping, and taking out the garbage.
- Observing Cafe Corbel dress and grooming guidelines
- Minimum of 1 year of barista and cashier experience
- Proficient in brew methods, extraction, steaming milk and latte art.
- Experience with batch brewing (cold brew is a plus)
Be reliable, punctual and able to work assigned schedule that includes weekends
We are a growing company and promote from within so there is the opportunity for career advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- barista: 1 year (Preferred)