Batch Scripts & Reports Developer
Job Id : 3800
Jobtitle : Batch Scripts & Reports Developer
Location : San Diego, CA, USA, CA
Company Name : Corelation Inc
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $100,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-13
Required Skills : Experience In SQL Development
Benefits : No benefits are available
- Here at Corelation, we are experiencing success and growth at an unprecedented rate! We are looking for hard working individuals who can share in our success and passion. The Developer in our Support & Vendor Integration Services Department will work with new and current clients on the development of computer generated reports. Corelation is looking for a SQL and Java developer to design, develop and implement custom reports and scripts for the client base
To deliver reliable, functional, and intuitive credit union information systems while providing exceptional client service.
- By listening to and collaborating with our clients and business associates, we will provide the best software solutions in the credit union marketplace.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Develop and maintain complex solutions to client needs
- Designs and develops custom scripts and system reports
- Acquire extensive system knowledge
- Apply system knowledge to diagnose and solve complex problems
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and documentation
- Apply sound software processes, including iterative development, testing, inspection and code reviews
- Must work well in fast-paced environment
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Perform other related duties.
- Corelation, Inc DOES NOT offer Visa sponsorship programs. The Visas include, but are not limited to H1-B, J1, F1, TN, and others.
At least a two-year college degree with a concentration on computer programming/development, or related field.
Experience with object-oriented coding such as C or Java preferred. Experience with SQL and XML are also an advantage.
Highly desirable qualifications:
- Experience in SQL development
- Strong, recent experience in Java
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Knowledge of the KeyStone platform is highly desirable
- Must be self-directed, analytical, adept to problem-solving, and have strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly produce quality products under tight and strict deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Corelation Inc.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor during times of high stress
- Follow the operational policies and procedures established by Corelation’s executive team
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Provide a high level of client service and support to both internal and external clients
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishments
- Communicate any issues as they relate to clients or employees to supervisor immediately
- Address any personnel issues according to Corelation’s policies and procedures