As a Benefit Relationship Manager, you will captain the strategic documentation and deployment of our clients prescription benefit plan designs. The BRM position affords you the opportunity to gain valuable leadership experience through managing project teams. You will be seen as a client problem-solver and will bring innovation solutions for high-profile clients. You will accomplish this by:
- Building relationships with key client partners through a consultative approach to understand client benefit plan design needs
- Translating client needs and requirements to internal CVS Health teams such as Benefits Coding and Quality Analysis
- Facilitating internal and external meetings and presentations to provide status updates and make decisions relative to client benefit setup
Your success will be driven by exceeding client satisfaction score targets as well as working towards reduced service warranty payments to clients. Your healthcare industry knowledge in the areas of Formulary Management, Drug Utilization Management, and Reimbursement and Claims Adjudication will also contribute to your success. In this role, you will operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines so your ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make as a BRM will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the Pharmacy Benefit Management marketplace.
- 5 or more years of experience in account management, benefit plan design, or related field
- Willingness and Ability to Travel up to 30% for client support
- Expert level experience in RX Claim
- PBM industry experience
- 2 years of benefits coding operations experience
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
Its a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, were pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, youll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or [email protected]
For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.