Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an Appreciating Business Asset. As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on todays biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
- Work with the Business and IT stakeholders to understand their vision and challenges
- Conduct a detailed assessment of data landscape including data platforms, technology architecture, data flows, data consumption, data integration and document current state
- Understand pain points in current state
- Develop future state architecture and process/data flows to realize the modern data strategy
- Architect modern data supply chain and evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies
- Guide decisioning of cloud vs on-premise environments and assist with cloud service provider selection
- Document and present data strategy to clients, gain buy in, and grow strategic relationships
- Assist in development of capability roadmap
- Participate in setting objectives, scope and develop a roadmap for the data initiatives that support the client leadership in meeting their objectives
- Own the technical relationship with the client, be a technical subject matter expert and principle data evangelist across the planning effort that intersect the data discipline
- Educate clients and internal constituents on the available technologies and general best practices
- Help building a team by mentoring junior practitioners as they build complex strategy and solutions
- Provide specialized expertise, cross-industry perspective, and Thought Leadership in Big Data, Cloud, EIM and other Next Generation technology offerings
- Provide pre-sales support across clients
- Minimum of 15 years of technology architecture experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in data architecture and technology
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in architecture of modern data platforms using technologies such as Big Data and Cloud
- Minimum 5 years of management consulting experience
- Experienced in architecting Data Management solutions with capabilities, such as Data Ingestion, Data Curation, Metadata and Catalog, Data Security, Data Modeling, Data Wrangling
- Experienced in architecting and developing Data Warehousing / BI / Reporting solutions using platforms and technologies such as Hadoop, Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, MapReduce, Spark, etc.
- Strong understanding of modern data ingestion/curation/wrangling tools/technologies such as Informatica suite (BDM, EDC, BDQ, PowerExchange, PowerCenter, etc.), Talend suite, Alteryx, Streamsets, Attunity, BI tools such as Tableau/Qlikview
- Understanding of BI/Reporting, Advanced Analytics, Data Science, AI/ML and Self-Service solutions through to warehouse design, sourcing and logical data models
- Strong in building data lifecycle management solutions including Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, ODS, ELT and ETL, Stream/real-time/Batch processing, CDC, etc.
- Deep technical expertise with Big Data and Cloud technologies such as Hortonworks, Cloudera, AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, Visualization Tools, NoSQL, Graph databases
- Understanding of different data modeling techniques such as Relational modeling, Dimensional modeling, Data Vault, etc.
- Strong communication, presentation, written and facilitation skills
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface with client at any level, executive to engineer
- Bachelors Degree or 12 years of professional experience
- Able to travel 100% (Monday to Thursday)
- Industry knowledge in Life Sciences, Financial Services or HealthCare
- Project management, including developing and managing a technical team, project plan, and budget
- Experience developing business case / TCO (total cost of ownership) in support of future state recommendations
- Experience in data governance and operating model
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.