Billing Accountant II
Eastern Insurance Group LLC – Natick, MA
This role will be responsible for billing of agency bill and the billing & reconciliation of DBE/Direct Bill Premium. The incumbent will also be responsible for making qualitative decisions independently and processing which have an impact on Financial Results, A/R, Customer Service (Application of Payments) and Vendor and Carrier relationships (Review and assess the veracity of remittances).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process Agency & Direct Bill: Bill Agency Bill from Billing Instructions. Reviews and processes monthly DBE billings. Bill from premium statements and DBE Companies and Direct Bill Policies as required.
- Provide strong customer service provides accurate processed billing and information to our various departments.
- Billing and reconciling statements
- Bank Deposits for Direct Bill Commission Account
- Maintains our Commission charts
- Return of Company issued insured s checks
- Support the Mail Desk: Sorts incoming mail, logs and maintains incoming policy counts. Prepares outgoing mail and policy distribution.
- Natick Imaging: Supports the imaging/scanning function for the Natick location. Will also maintains the logs for scanning time and submits monthly
Education and Experience:
- College degree in Business or Finance/Accounting from 4 year college
- 3 years related experience in an Insurance or Banking environment and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.