At Rohrer Corporation, we design, manufacture and provide packaging solutions to some of the worlds leading brands and we do it with highly skilled, forward-thinking people who are equipped with the latest technologies. From all across the country, Rohrers people can be summed up in one word: achievement. Its achievement for themselves, their teams, and with the products and services they provide. Its a virtuous circle, and it can only exist in an environment where achievement is recognized and rewarded.
Rohrer is a growing company whos looking for driven, experienced and inspiring teammates to join us. We offer top, competitive salaries and theres a benefit package that can be tailored to your own particular needs. Our benefits package is one of the best in our industry!
The Billing/Logistics main responsibility is to invoice and cost all jobs accumulated and includes ensuring that invoices, inter-offices (IOs) and buy outs are completed correctly.
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS
- Administrate all invoicing and costing for orders within the facility.
- Assist in shipping and bill lading.
- Enter all counts for orders before being sent out.
- Check freight bills to ensure they are posted correctly.
- Ensure that shipping is done daily.
- Responsible for team members and oversees team members job duties.
- Evaluate and train employees within the department.
- Manage all buyouts in giving accurate costing report.
- Double check all POs to align the information precisely.
- Manually input EDI customers and information.
- Assist in resolving any shipping or freight rate issues.
- Foster a culture based on Rohrers Core Values (see KSAs below).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exemplify Rohrers Core Values:
- Bring the want to attitude to work
- Engage in Lean thinking and problem solving
- Team focused
- Excellence in Service to our customers (internal & external)
- Respect and Accountability to self and others* Understanding or experience with order writing.
- Basic computer skills and strong typing ability. Knowledge of e-mail and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication, leadership and personal organizational skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal qualities in interacting with customers.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Ability to assess how to deal with orders that are wrong and how to correct the problem.
- Capable of interacting with individuals at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to successfully work with others in a team environment.
- Strong willingness to interact and help others when necessary.
- Excellent problem solving and judgment skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift