Job ID : 28079
Location : Rockville, MD
Company Name : Tejjy Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Engineering
Salary : $50,000 - $65,000 per year
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : BIM, MEP, Project Management, Client Coordination, Autodesk Forge / Dynamo
Benefits : No benefits are available
Tejjy Inc. is hiring for experienced BIM (Building Information Modeling) Specialist in our growing team in Rockville, MD. Teamwork and a collaborative approach are key to any project at Tejjy, so your strong communication skills and passion to succeed with others will serve you well. H1 / OPT applicants are welcome. Responsibilities:
· Creating Architectural, Mechanical HVAC, DWV, Mechanical Pipe, Plumbing, Process Pipe and/or Electrical models
· Coordinate with BIM Modelers, QA QC of projects
· Overall client coordination - meetings, understanding requirements, query resolution & maintaining relationship
· Support room for our trades in the interstitial space
· Collaborating with other disciplines
· Aiding in the creation of Revit families, as needed
· Assist Project Managers with the estimation and scoping of new project opportunities
· Complete weekly accounting of time through entry of digital time sheets
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
· Experience with Autodesk Forge and/or Dynamo, Autodesk BIM360
· 5+ years or more of Construction-related experience
· Minimum of 5+ years utilizing Autodesk Revit Architecture and/or Revit MEP, Navisworks and AutoCAD
· Strong skill set in the use of Bluebeam solutions
· Exhibit a strong understanding of construction principles
· Thrive in a team atmosphere and a “make-it-happen” attitude with the abilities to multi-task several projects at one time
· Adhere to the utmost business ethics ensuring U.S. CAD maintains its respected image at all times
· Willingness and flexibility to take on other duties and responsibilities that may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk, and U.S. CAD
Hours & Compensation:
8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday – Friday
Up to $65,000 / year (may vary depending on the experience)
Tejjy Inc is a Women-owned Certified Disadvantage/Minority Business Enterprise listed on GSA schedule. Our experienced team provides BIM services to MEP engineering firms, 3D Scanning and Modeling Companies, Product Modeling Companies, Architectural firms. Adopting Revit 3D model and parametric families we facilitate Clash Detection, BIM Coordination (architectural, structural, MEPFP/HVAC), Scan to BIM Modeling through CAD, BIM, Virtual Design and Construction (VDC). We are based in Maryland USA and we provide services to clients in Washington DC, California, Houston across the USA.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.