OPT Jobs In USA For A Better Career In 2022
Considering the current situation in the USA and competition it is difficult to find suitable OPT jobs and that too within a short time frame of 90 days. Below is the showcase of top OPT jobs in USA which I am sure could answer to all your worries regarding on how to find a lucrative job. This jobs for OPT candidates are ideal to kick start a career with a bang!!
UX Designer Hiring OPT / CPT/ EAD
we are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer to turn our mission into a reality by designing end-to-end experiences for our client. We&39;re a tight-knit, collaborative group of developers and designers who believe in combining research, data insights and peer feedback into a user-centred design process.
Working closely with our Tech and Design teams, you will translate engaging designs and user feedback into sitemaps, user flows, and user journey maps. You will carry a project from concept to deliverable, beginning with first principles to define a problem working through generative ideas and directions, and resulting in detailed iterations of interaction design, including wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that will be implemented by our Tech team. Join us and explore the best work environment and challenging assignments and add value to your career.
- Bachelor&39;s degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Hiring Entry Level OPT / CPT / EAD / STEM OPT Candidate.
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be actively involved in defining the design strategy for your projects
- Think in terms of design systems, not just screens
- Act as a leader and self-starter within the Tech and Design teams
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to shipping features to our users
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, sometimes with users, to validate product directions
- Participate in design critique and product stakeholder feedback meetings
- Partner with developers as they build and ship ideas
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Required Skills in UX Designer :
- Demonstrated experience designing websites and digital apps
- Clearly communicates design work with solid rationale backed up with research and data
- A self-starter who proactively collaborates with designers, developers, communications, and other teams in the organization
- An understanding of the product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UI and visual design
- Can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Can understand and follow a design system, challenge and contribute to it when necessary.
- General proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS, and an understanding of how design translates into code.
- The ability to create prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Framer, Flinto, Keynote, InVision, HTML/CSS/JS, etc
- A strong understanding of and experience with user-centred design
- Previous web development experience
- Knowledge of The Humane League and interest to support the movement
Lead Process Analyst – Hiring OPT / CPT
We are looking for an IT professional in the role of Process Analyst specialized in analyzing business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. The person who is in this position will be responsible as the Subject Matter Expert for one or more assigned sub-teams with the main purpose to lead the team’s daily work expectations, liaise and troubleshoot issues with stakeholders, participate in projects and process improvement initiatives, resolve escalations and manage various workflows.
- Previous working experience as a Business Analyst desirable
- Hiring OPT / CPT / EAD / STEM OPT Candidate.
- MA in Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant filed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Great analytical skills
- Data-driven approach
- Are you an experienced Process Analyst looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and your career?
- If you are a goal-oriented, innovative thinker.
- We are looking for an experienced Process Analyst to join our team and develop high tech solutions to improve our IT processes and efficiencies and fuel your advanced career skill set.
Process Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for IT Services.
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes is achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed-upon service levels.
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Identify issues and risks
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Track major incident management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas.
- Prepare incident details for post-mortem incident reviews
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all IT policies and processes
- Process Analyst requirements and qualifications
Java Developer – Hiring OPT CPT Candidate
Provide high-quality application designs and code delivery for Safe-Guard eCommerce websites. The Java Developer provides high level and detailed application designs as well as application code and owns design and code quality for the assigned applications and projects and works with the development team to deliver on time and high-quality results.
A top priority will be minimizing adverse impact from production incidents and building long term solutions to prevent reoccurrence. Also, a percentage of time will be spent on level 3 production support to include application analysis and troubleshooting. This role is mid-level and is very hands in terms of support troubleshooting as well as application design and coding.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree is required from an accredited university or college in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Also, Hiring OPT and CPT Candidate.
- Application Design 20 – 40 (depends on seniority level)
- High understanding of SDLC in an agile environment
- Deliver high-level estimates for future development work
- Deliver detailed designs for PHP and Java-based applications
- Understand and provide performance and design input to relational DB designs
- Contribute to the project planning efforts as a senior technical resource
- Must have technical troubleshooting expertise and mentorship ability
- Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for key performance and code quality indicators
- Assist in quality assurance efforts, particularly in the area of automated test suites
- Provide input to administering environments, configuration management and release management
- Must have technical expertise in relational DBMS; DBA experience is not required
- Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments, 3rd party vendors and service providers.
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting the SDLC
- Work with offshore team to deliver 24×7 support model
- Code Development 50 – 70
- Deliver quality code for the client and internal projects
- Lead code reviews and ensure for quality of team’s deliverables
- Assist team to identify and deliver architectural improvements
- Provide feedback to management and team to improve overall IT effectiveness
- Level 3 Production Support 10
Keeping a stable production environment is a top priority. The Developer II position will play a key role in achieving first-class high availability. Part of this role will consist of analysis and troubleshooting of software and DB procedures in the event of a total or partial outage. Production daytime and on-call support are required.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Team player
- Functional Skills and Experiences:
- Experience leading technical support teams in a critical online application environment
- 3+ years’ experience in a hands-on DBA or application support lead role
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short-notice
Technical Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures/applications
- Experience working with relational databases (ex: PostGres, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Strong database or DBA experience is a must (Desired: MSSQL Server, Postgres)
- Experience with DML; knowledge of index maintenance as well as DDL.
- Expertise in database performance tuning
- Must have OO Java experience. C, PHP, Web Services is a plus.
- Critical Success Factors
- Achieving high levels of user satisfaction
- Demonstration of ownership of problems
- High sense of urgency
- Measured contribution towards the reduction of aged problems
- Measured contribution towards maintaining a level of expectations with customers internally/externally for services provided
- System availability meets agreed SLA
- Incidents and problems are resolved within SLA
- Delivering projects within agreed timeframes
- Comply with departmental procedures and policies
- Reduced count of Incidents Raised by Known Errors
Core Competencies Required:
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross-functional partnering
- Partners across organizational boundaries – Reaches out and to work with associates outside of own department to achieve objectives. Anticipates effects of own area’s actions and decisions on other associates and departments; influences others to support individual and team objectives.
- Job Knowledge: – Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards
- Has achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeps up with current developments or trends in the area of expertise; understands and uses knowledge, solutions, and capabilities to achieve results.
- Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
- Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns – Considers how actions or plans will affect customers; response quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments; response to customer requests in a timely manner to satisfy customer needs.
Business System Analyst for Healthcare Domain- OPT
Our growing healthcare facility is in need of a Business Systems Analyst to evaluate every aspect of our operation and identify key areas of growth and development. We need a professional who is focused on high-level changes and adjustments that can improve our patient satisfaction rate and increase our overall efficiency across all departments, from billing to patient care. The ideal candidate will have a background in both business systems analysis and health care, but we’re willing to work with an exceptionally qualified applicant with no previous health care experience. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required (MBA preferred)
- Hiring OPT CPT Candidate.
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in the business system analysis industry.
- Prior experience in a health care setting highly desirable.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, training and speaking skills.
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis.
- Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures.
- Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow.
- Create detailed plans for execution and implementation of new processes, including budgetary guidelines and key personnel.
- Nominate and work with a project manager to develop new project plans and see them through to completion.
- Oversee the life cycle of changes to business systems and prepare detailed reports for executive management.
AWS DevOps Engineer – Open to OPT CPT Candidate
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment. You’ll be working with our team of 30 developers and reporting to the senior project manager. DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
- MS in computer science
- Hiring OPT / CPT Candidate
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Implement the CI pipeline.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Broad AWS knowledge including deployment orientated services (Lambda, S3, VPC, ELB, EC2, Opsworks, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, ElasticBeanstalk).
- Experienced with Containerization (orchestrating and wrapping) – Docker & Kubernetes preferred
- Strong CI/CD Build – Jenkins preferred
- Ansible (Saltstack, Puppet, Chef considered)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) – Terraform (preferred)
OPT/CPT consultants for Salesforce development
- 0.6-3 yrs of experience working on Salesforce platform.
- Hiring OPT / CPT Candidate
- Experienced with at least one or two SFDC projects.
- -Developer with a strong interest in learning Apex, Visualforce and Force.com programming skills.
- Interest and aptitude to master highly technical products.
- Salesforce Admin and Developer Certified
- Highly motivated self-starter individual demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to our expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to our success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- his role includes configuration, development, maintenance, administration and integration of the Salesforce platform.
- Learn and implement Salesforce AppExchange product(s)
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications.
- You will be required to learn Industry (domain) specific business-processes for multiple verticals
- Bachelor&39;s Degree
- Master&39;s Degree
- CPT Coding
- Visa Sponsorship
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Valid work permit such as OPT/CPT
- Passionate and eagerness to work with big IT clients as a software consultant
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Hikes in salaries for every 6 months.
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance benefits.
- H1B and STEM sponsorship for eligible employees.
- ACCOMMODATION as well in TEXAS LOCATION
- Travel reimbursement
- Free Training
Full Stack Developer – Hiring Opt Cpt Candidate
Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, we are seeking a highly-skilled developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming – and the infrastructure/servers that enable these technologies. A positive get-it-done attitude and excellent communication skills are a must. You should be a team player, have an Agile mindset and thrive in a collaborative environment. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an active relationship working alongside clients to identify current and future business needs.
- Analyze, comprehend and convert unfamiliar client business concepts into functional and/or technical requirements, and user stories.
- Identify and apply appropriate software stack technologies to implement system functionality from user stories. Existing technology stack work primarily includes:
- SQL Server 2014 database design / development
- Entity Framework 6+ / ADO data repository development
- RESTful WebApi (w/ OData 6+) services design / development
- Asp.Net MVC (5+), jQuery, jTable, Bootstrap design / development
- Stay abreast of developments in web application and programming language frameworks in order to propose/implement improvements and extensions to current technology stack as necessitated by the overall architecture and evolution of the system.
- Integrate Unit and Component testing into system libraries. Troubleshoot and remedy defects identified during testing and re-execute tests to validate results.
Preferred Skills and Technologies:
Be a driving force for architectural vision and change, focusing on the introduction of useful design patterns and new technologies.
If you are excited about driving forward development success, best practices, and being at the forefront of architecture research.
This is a great position for you. Having a developer’s mindset and a willingness to learn about the variety of technologies involved as an organization modernizes will serve well in this position.
Experience (1 – 2yrs exp or as otherwise noted) with most of the following concepts and associated software:
- Advanced to expert (4+ years) C# knowledge and proficiency with .NET Framework 4.5+ or .NET Core 2.0+ Required
- Advanced to expert (4+ years) ability to convert user stories into database schema design (tables, views, functions, stored procedures).
- Advanced to expert (4+ years) SQL development using SQL / T-SQL (CTEs, Pivot/Unpivot, HAVING, GROUP BY, ROLLUP, etc.), and identifying and fine-tuning SQL queries.
- Experience (3+ years) with data frameworks such as Entity Framework (6+), NHibernate, LINQ to DB, or ADO
- Experience (3+ years) Implementing web services (WebApi, SOA, WCF) – RESTful OData experience preferred
- Client-side browser development using Ajax, jQuery, React, or AngularJS, CSS, and HTML
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Source control tools (GitHub, TFS, Rational)
Experience with the following would be a bonus:
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Building Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines, Pipelines-as-code (GitHub, Jenkins)
- AWS Cloud (EC2, S3, IAM, etc.)
- Responsive Design
- IoC/DI (Unity/Simple Injector)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using NUnit, Selenium, or comparable (JUnit, MSTest)
- Media Type Formatters
- Secure coding practices (SAML2, WS-FED, RBAC, ABAC, SSL, Encryption)
- Web Server / Web Farm environment configuration and management (IIS Web Farms)
- Database Server / Database Cluster (prefer SQL 2K12 or higher) configuration and management
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.
- 10+ years’ experience on one platform, multi-database.
- multi-language or multi-business application.
- or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Candidate should also have the ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support. May provide subject matter expertise in general business operations.
Performance Testing Specialist – OPT Candidates can Apply
Performance Testing Specialist for Financial Services and Healthcare Vertical We are looking for an experienced Staff Software Test Engineer with strong expertise in manual, automated and performance testing to provide technical leadership to our software test engineers. This position is responsible for designing test strategies for our AI-powered solutions across Financial Services, Healthcare and other verticals.This person will be seen as a technical leader and mentor and should have the vision to understand, design and integrate quality within secure SDLC.
Specific duties include but not limited to: –
- Foster partnerships with business and technical stakeholders to deliver high-quality solutions that delight the customer.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and AML stakeholders in developing end-to-end testing strategies and realistic release plans based on the complexity of the AI solutions that integrate structured and unstructured Data Ingestion, Software Applications, and Machine Learning models in multi-tier cloud and on-prem environments.
- Champion innovative testing strategies and frameworks in coordination with a cross-functional Architecture team and Engineering/AML stakeholders.
- Lead the creation of well-formed test execution plans including security, usability, performance and scalability and defining test environment requirements for the same
- Ensure delivery of high-quality software, analytics and supporting documentation of our AI-based solutions.
- Drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and testing efficiencies by influencing peers, teams, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain testing guidelines and process documentation
- Mentor other team members to develop technical ability, utilization, and overall efficiency.
- Conduct test plan reviews and publish test execution summary to customers & stakeholders.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated and manual tests in collaboration with globally distributed agile
Required Education and Experience: –
- Bachelor&39;s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Hiring OPT CPT Candidates
- 10+ years of direct experience in software test engineering role in an Agile software development environment
- 6+ years of direct experience developing automated tests in Java, Selenium, Cucumber
- 5+ years of experience in Linux and cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
Time Allocation: –
- 10 Overall testing strategies for product release
- – 10: Planning/estimating testing effort for product releases
- 30: Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- 30: Working with all scrum teams to ensure that
Experience working with a globally distributed team
Experienced with various testing methodologies and areas of focus, including regression testing, ad-hoc testing, security testing, UI/UX testing, integration testing, performance/scale testing, and user acceptance testing.
Experience with testing tools/frameworks:
- Spock, Appium, JUnit, Xray for JIRA
- Cross-browser /device testing: Sauce Labs, Browserstack
- Load and Performance Testing with tools such as Protractor, JMeter, Gatling Distributed version control systems: Git – CI servers: Bamboo, Jenkins General Required Competencies
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely
- Excellent organization and prioritization abilities
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn quickly
- Enjoys staying up-to-date on current/rapidly changing technologies
- Thought leader, confident; creative and innovative; detail-oriented
- Ability to mentor and lead other team members
- Java (Programming Language)
- .Net Framework C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Software Engineering Sociability
- C++ (Programming Language)
Front End Web Developer for OPT/CPT Candidates
Experience Level: Entry Level Job Type: Regular Full-Time Required Education: Bachelors or Masters Hiring OPT CPT Candidate
Skills and requirements :
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience with a Master&39;s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with valid status.
- Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Front End Developer Requirements :
- Bachelor&39;s degree required; graduates with a technical degree background preferred (MIS, CS, physics, mathematics, software engineering)
- 0- 3+ years working as a professional UI developer
- Solid front end development experience using ExtJS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good judgment, high ethical standards, and a strong work ethic are a must
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems
Java Developer – Hiring H1B Candidate
Offer good quality program models and code delivery for SafeGuard eCommerce sites. The Java Developer offers the level that is high and detailed software designs in addition application code and also owns style as well as code quality for your assigned uses as well as tasks and also works with the development staff to deliver on high-quality results and time. A top priority is going to be reducing the negative effect of production incidents and creating long term strategies to avoid reoccurrence. Additionally, a fraction of time is going to be invested on level three output assistance to incorporate program analysis and troubleshooting. This particular function is mid-level and it is extremely a hands in phrases of assistance troubleshooting along with software style and coding.
- Application Design twenty
- forty (depends on seniority level)
- High comprehension of SDLC within an agile environment
- Deliver level estimates that are high for future growth work
- Deliver detailed layouts for Java and PHP used applications
- Understand and supply performance as well as style feedback to relational DB designs
- Contribute to the task planning attempts like a senior technical resource
- Must have specialized troubleshooting knowledge as well as mentorship ability
- Provide feedback to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design the right metrics for performance that is key as well as code quality indicators
- Assist within quality assurance initiatives, especially in the region of automatic test suites
- Provide feedback to administering locations, configuration managing as well as release control
- Must have specialized expertise within relational DBMS; DBA encounter isn&39;t needed to
- Follow proper departmental and organization methods as well as policies (i.e. change management, configuration, release, auditing, the issue as well as incident management).
- Maintain excellent working relationships with inner departments, 3rd gathering vendors as well as service providers.
- Provide expert and timely guidance on emerging trends as well as problems impacting the SDLC
- Work with offshore staff to provide 24×7 assistance model
- Code Development fifty
- 70 – Deliver quality code for internal projects and client
- Lead code testimonials and make sure for the quality of the team&39;s deliverables
- Assist staff to determine as well as provide architectural improvements
- Provide feedback to team and management to correct in general IT effectiveness
- Level three Production Support ten keeping healthy production earth is actually a top priority.
The Developer II position is going to play a vital role in obtaining top class top accessibility. – A part of this particular job is going to consist of evaluation and troubleshooting of software program as well as DB methods of the event of a partial or total outage. Creation daytime, as well as on-call assistance, are needed.
- Strong customer support as well as assistance concentration with a wish to provide a superior quality service
- Self-motivated and very specialized with the capability to direct as well as take responsibility and ownership
- Ability to multi-task, work under stress as well as to small deadlines
- A need to study as well as boost knowledge and skills
- Fast learner, enthusiastic and energetic
- Flexible and adaptable to company demands
- Strong business and preparation skills
- Positive&39; can-do&39; attitude
- Team player – Experience leading specialized assistance teams in a crucial on-line program environment
- 3+ years&39; expertise of a hands-on DBA or perhaps software assistance lead role
- Extensive problem solving as well as debugging skills
- Ability to independently use production upgrades and help support the products as well as technologies
- Excellent interpersonal as well as communication skills
- Flexible within dealing away from core business hours during short-notice
Specialized Skills & Experiences:
- Experience with supporting multi-tier infrastructures/applications
- Experience dealing with relational directories (ex: PostGres, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Strong collection or perhaps DBA encounter is actually a necessity (Desired: MSSQL Server, Postgres)
- Experience with DML; expertise of index maintenance and also DDL. – Expertise in database general performance tuning
Must have OO Java encounter. C, PHP, Web Services is actually a plus.
- Critical Success Factors
- Achieving high amounts of user satisfaction
- Demonstration of ownership of problems
- High feeling of urgency
- Measured contribution towards the minimization of aged problems
- Measured contribution towards keeping a degree of expectations with buyers internally/externally for services provided
- System accessibility meets agreed on SLA
- Incidents, as well as troubles, are solved within SLA
- Delivering tasks inside agreed timeframes
- Comply with departmental methods as well as policies
- Reduced matter of Incidents Raised by Known Errors
DevOps Professional with H1B OPT CPT
Our client connects brands and retailers to consumers so that every shopping experience feels personal. From search and discovery to purchase and advocacy, Our client’s solutions reach in-market shoppers, personalize their experiences, and give them the confidence to buy. Each month in the Our client Network, more than a billion consumers views and share authentic content including reviews, questions and answers, and social photos across 6,000 brand and retail websites. Across the network, Our client captures billions of shopper signals monthly – data that powers high-efficiency digital advertising and personalization with unmatched relevance.
Our client engineering teams build software a billion users use to make smart buying decisions. Interested in finding ways to make engineer’s jobs easier? You should apply for this role.
You’ll be part of a highly-skilled globally distributed team that delivers a suite of cloud infrastructure and services upon which our product development teams can build, launch and operate their systems. We are a mixture of Developers with an affinity for operations and Ops Engineers who can program. You will engage and collaborate with product development engineers (our customers), to understand their needs and problems, then create, leverage, and support solutions that increase engineer joy and are a force multiplier for enabling the potential of our teams.
Our mission is to enable engineers. To make their jobs easier, so they can deliver faster. If this sounds like something that would interest you, apply for the role.
- MS or BS in computer science, related fields, physics, software engineering, or perhaps equivalent work experience
- Eight or even more seasons administrating generation Linux devices in a 24×7 environment
- Experience with AWS (CLI/APIs, EC2, VPC) & infrastructure hands-free operation equipment as CloudFormation, Terraform, and so on.
- Experience with any one of Python, Ruby, Bash, or equivalent.
- Experience in managing and creating CI/CD pipeline as Spinnaker or Jenkins.
- Acquainted with edition management using Git
- Good understanding of typical security principles
- A desire for constant improvement Ability to communicate effectively and clearly both created and more than video calls.
- Encounter mentoring engineers
- Encounter troubleshooting complicated systems
- Harsh experience leading DevOps initiatives throughout several teams
- Preference for hands-on expertise with Serverless Architecture, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with server-side programming languages as Equivalent Experience, NodeJS, Scala, or Java with performance assessment (JMeter, Gatling, etc.)
- Managing distributed methods spanning numerous AWS areas / data-centers
- Experience with possibly Kanban or Scrum
- Open supply contributor An passionate learner. A problem solver. Taking everything you discover & applying it to resolve issues.
- Deliver creativity, passion, and energy to the office every single day.
Business Analyst with OPT or CPT or any EAD
Business analysts (BAs) are actually accountable for bridging the gap somewhere between IT plus the company utilizing data analytics to evaluate procedures, determine needs and provide data driven tips as well as accounts to stakeholders and executives.
BAs indulge with business leaders as well as subscribers to know how data driven modifications to process, products, services, hardware and software is able to boost advantages and add value. They have to articulate those strategies but also balance them from whats technologically doable and functionally and financially affordable. Based on the job, you may work with information sets to enhance products, hardware, tools, software, process or services.
Translating and documenting consumer company works as well as processes
Defining much better ways of defining systems and processes to use we have technology
Warranting the ca design is ideal as per the requirements of the customer
Taking part in functionality assessment as well as user acceptance tests of the brand new system
Assisting commercially on instruction as well as technical staff and coaching professional
With this Role, You Will
- Intentionally produce insights as well as suggestions which effect company program at all the stages: Sales, Launch, and also Growth
- Partner with company functionality results in creating promote well being as well as buyer control dashboards plus accounts that drive as well as expedite data backed decisions
- Deep dive into client performance to recognize opportunities to develop the Scoop program
- Partner with Data Engineering to develop scalable details procedures and help evolve the internal analytics products of ours Act as an owner – consistently make an effort to build up domain expertise and discuss it with other people.
You need to Have
- An undergraduate degree of Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or perhaps a comparable quantitative area (or perhaps have equivalent extra labor experience)
- 5+ yrs of work experience examining quantitative data
- Comfort and sql expertise querying big datasets Experience with a minimum of one particular scripting words used for information evaluation (e.g., R, Python). Intellectual curiosity plus aptitude to get new specialized skills
- The capability to obviously explain complex analyses to non-technical audiences and inform compelling, concise accounts with data
- Experience handling expectations and objectives with numerous stakeholders
- Authority capability to balance strain for statistical rigor with regular businesses decision-making
You may additionally Have
- Experience operating carefully with Sales, Customer Success, Operations and also Finance teams
- Familiarity with utilizing data visualization tools as Tableau or Periscope to display company fashion as well as performance
- Predictive modeling knowledge using Python or R
Software Developer with H1B OPT CPT
US-based worldwide professional services business offering Business Process Automation Services as well as Business Process Outsourcing Services. We’ve latest occupation openings for Software Developer for our development center.
Duties and responsibilities: The software application developers of ours take consumer procedure requirements connected to data collection, information management, and enterprise process automation as well as build brand new designs to attain workflow improvements. You will succeed with us in case you,
- You’ve exceptional information of programming in ASP.NET
- You’re analytical and therefore are excellent at giving System Analysis and Design
- You are able to create as well as code Web as well as Windows styles with the Microsoft Visual Studio Net
- You’ve a concern in doing work in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence along with Robotic Process Automation technologies
- You’re in a position to troubleshoot as well as change application designs as a requirements
- You’ve good Database understanding and in writing saved methods by using SQL Server You’re in a position to create code and create apps based solely after interaction of trouble statement coming from the prospect.
- You’ve excellent English comprehension and therefore are fluent in spoken as well as written English. All the work of ours effort is for US based clients hence English is a necessity.
- You’re in a position to work independently and development assignments that are complete with hundred % accuracy as a schedule.
Necessary Experience, Qualifications: would like working on things that are new and love to challenge the mind of yours? Do you want to operate in an experienced work atmosphere in the top office area? Do you want to work with other remarkable professionals? After that come discuss with us.
Functional Area: Software Development, Software Programming, Application Development,
Web Programming Skills: System Analysis, System Design, Software Programming, Web Programming Key Phrases: ASP.NET, CSS, Java, Visual Studio, SQL, Python
Senior Python Developer – Hiring OPT CPT
As a seasoned Software Engineer, the mission of yours is helping lead the team of ours of technologists and innovators toward producing next level remedies which enhance the manner by which the business of ours is run. The deep knowledge of yours of design, application programming, testing, coding, development, and analytics can help your staff raise the game of theirs, meeting the standards of yours and enjoyable both functional requirements and business. The expertise of yours in a variety of technology domains will likely be counted on to establish strategic guidance &amp; solve complicated and mission essential issues, externally and internally. The quest of yours to embracing leading edge technologies and methodologies inspires the team of yours to follow suit. And best of all the, you will have the ability to harness substantial quantities of brainpower via the global network of ours of technologists from across the globe.
Located inside Houston, you are going to work on prototyping models and applications new and often take them to partner or production with internationally situated program engineering teams to provide the complete product.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be portion of the strategic worldwide Banking technology core staff that are accountable for speeding up the delivery of excessive impact tasks to the company. You’ll be operating straight with DIB partners to recognize the issues, and then produce, mingle as well as provide strategies.
- Create a services/API architecture, using private and also public cloud.
- Always be contemplating the user experience Build equipment which change the client as well as user experience, efficiency as well as company influence, with a specific emphasis on shifting important abilities out of excel and in completely supportable platforms which allow inner and customer users to participate dynamically.
We Want The Expertise of yours
- This particular role calls for a range of capabilities and strengths, including:
- Advanced understanding of software as well as information designs, architecture concepts as well as business processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in deep teams and build meaningful relationships to attain common goals
- Mindset to work with extremely sensitive information as well as right controls framework
- Strong information of multi threading and also batch processing Knowledge of danger as well as PNL reporting is actually appealing.
- Hands-on experience building and designing big scale web/desktop as well as mobile platforms that are methods of record. These apps & services ought to have been created leveraging several of the following technologies:
- Programming Languages – Python, Scala
- Database Servers – Oracle, SQL Server
- Big Data – Hadoop (Common, HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce), Hive, HBase, Impala, Spark (Streaming as well as Spark SQL), MongoDB, Cassandra
- Service Oriented Architecture – APIs, Messaging, Caching
- Domain Driven Design – Microservices as well as Bounded Contexts
- Cloud – comprehension of private and public cloud
Manager- Cyber Engineering OPT/CPT
We need a Cyber Engineer for our client includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with our client’s Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you’ll do
- The Cyber security Engineer position supports the Fusion Centers an escalation point identifying and addressing potential Splunk content/level I and II engineering security concerns as this role serves as a point of escalation. This role is also responsible for supporting Security application(s) patching, content creation as requested from all stakeholders, and development of process documentation:
- Provide proficient knowledge of recognizing and onboarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for parsing purposes to make it CIM level 1 through 4 compliant, then building dashboards to fulfill stakeholder requirements.
- Provide skillful knowledge within a Linux environment, editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps.
- Work with other Cyber security engineering team members and will be required to interact with end users to gather requirements, perform troubleshooting, and aid with the creation of Splunk search queries and dashboards as required.
- Will be required interact with senior management, as necessary.
- Troubleshoot performance alerts from Cyber solutions at all levels of the IT stack
- Assisting the testing of vendor patches for all security applications the Engineering team operational support.
- Maintain the Cyber security Engineering group in Service Now and ensure all request and incident SLA’s as met as required by our stakeholders.
- Led enterprise projects at the technical engineering level for success of the firm.
- Document and update the Engineering Team’s process and Data Ingestion procedures.
- Actively seek to improve and develop new content based upon observed security activity
- Provide excellent customer service, as we will be required to interact/work with other teams to complete our daily tasks.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power our client’s success. ITS is the engine that drives our client, which serves many of the world’s largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help our client operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
- Cyber Security
The Cyber Security team vigilantly protects our client and client data. The team is responsible for a strategic cyber risk program which adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team protects our client brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience.
- 5 – 7 years of related experience including 2+ years Level 2 Engineering
- Splunk Admin certification
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security
- Experience with Splunk integration to AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Technical understanding of the following technologies: Splunk, IDS/IPS, network- and host- based firewalls, anti-virus software, data leakage protection (DLP), and IR Tracking tools such as Archer, Service Now.
- Hands-on experience with at least two of the following technologies: Unix administration, Windows Server administration, Active Directory, Windows workstation, routers /switches management, firewall Management, SANS/NAS, Web servers, IAM/AAA, IDS/HDS, system vulnerability scanning tools, application/database vulnerability scanning tools, mobile device analysis or secure coding
- Sound judgment skills and ability to manage escalations.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal instruction
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or like certification
- Azure, AWS, GCP security certifications
- Experience with Splunk UBA and Data Models
- Experience with writing correlated searches
- Understanding of all Splunk backend components
- Operational experience with Security application(s) such as: Tanium, Cylance, Cisco Umbrella, RedLock,
- FireEye EX, Gigamon
QA Senior Automation Engineer (OPT&CPT are accepted)
We’re searching for an Automation Engineer to create as well as execute automated and exploratory testing to make sure program quality. Automation Engineer duties include developing as well as using defining, debugging, and tests remedial actions. The job is able to span through automating Smart Contract testing to our front end portal to producing end that is full to end performance assessments.
This particular function plays an immensely important component in our company’s software development process. The ideal candidate of ours is going to be accountable for building automated assessments within Python, bash, as well as leveraging tooling to guarantee program quality.
- Design, create as well as execute automation collection using python, go as well as bash
- Work with software and office teams to recognize the end to finish flow as well as information required to evaluate the application
- Determine, record, extensively document and track bugs contributing to our
- Perform comprehensive regression assessment when bugs are resolved
- Three years experience of an engineering function (software, Automation, QA,,.)
- Good Knowledge of Python
- Good information of Bash programming
- Experience with one or even a lot more performance assessment equipment (Gatling, NewRelic, AppDynamics) Experience with a single or perhaps more Automation equipment (Selenium, TestComplete,,.)
- Have a working comprehension of APIs
- BS/MS degree within Computer Science, Engineering or perhaps a related subject
- Expertise of dealing with CI/CD pipelines as well as jobs
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Excessive attention to detail
- Great to have
- Expertise of blockchain is actually a plus
- Experience with Truffle and Solidity is an enormous plus
- Expertise of api assessment equipment is a plus
- Expertise of deploying apps to cloud (AWS preferred)
- Encounter using Docker is actually a plus
- Familiarity NodeJS/npm
Cloud Engineer with Azure – Hiring OPT CPT
The IT Infrastructure Engineer job manages, keeps, and also monitors computer systems, software cd, and networks for a generation Microsoft Azure Cloud atmosphere. This particular position additionally offers customer service and also participates in customer deployments. All applicants should have a minimum of 5-7 yrs of expertise as being a method engineer, that has performed monitoring and management of methods.
We’re searching for a person with the capability to troubleshoot application problems (investigating logs, examining mistakes and finding answers) and that’s pushed to enhance our IT strategies. Experience with Microsoft Azure, Experience, SQL Administration, SharePoint 2010+, and Microservices/Service Fabric along with other hosted cloud locations is actually a plus.
- Encounter maintaining extremely obtainable production networks
- Experience on disaster recovery procedure as well as procedures
- Expertise on administering of Azure, IIS, GPO, Active Directory, Microservices/Service Fabric, DNS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer care orientation to make certain that most service requests as well as incidents are solved in appropriate manner
- Interpersonal skills and good communication ; should be in a position to work collaboratively with customers along with other specialized colleagues
- Great time management as well as organizational abilities and capable of dealing with duties independently
- Commitment in order to on schedule job completions as well as to creating good quality work products
- Be a component of the 24×7 emergency on call and work nights as well as holidays during maintenance periods as well as service outages
- System administration, building standards, LAN/WAN expertise, multi tasking, marketing expertise, networking maintenance, community performance tuning
- Operations of protected; very obtainable computing os’s, servers, and also networks
- Keep the continuing reliability, support and performance of the infrastructure; involves monitoring the working environments
- Supply infrastructure treatments based on application requirements &amp; anticipated growth
- Administration of several methods such as Microsoft Windows, IIS, SQL, SharePoint, as well as Remote Desktop Services Identifies methods chores can be automated as well as develops scripted strategies.
- Offers Level two production assistance.
- Participates in the layout, implementation, and delivery of backup as well as disaster recovery for infrastructure treatments.
- Ensures documentation is designed as well as maintained.
- Assist clients in software set up as well as network administration like connectivity problems, application configuration, performance as well as access permissions etc.
- Performing high level root cause analysis for service interruption healing and producing preventive measures
- Coordinates issue resolution with an assortment of purposeful places and offers subject matter expertise assistance for diagnosing as well as resolving problems
- Participates in long-term and short preparation projects with stakeholders as well as IT groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Equivalent or computer Science in a related field
- Certifications: MCSA or MCSE inside Windows Server 2012+
- 8+ years of expertise in pertinent area and able to dealing with duties independently
Financial Analyst – OPT CPT Candidate Hiring
The Financial Analyst will work closely with the Finance Manager & will assist in gathering summarizing & analyzing financial data and financial results.
Finance Analyst Maintains and administrates across all (development, test and production) BPC systems. Delivers high-quality support services, taking responsibility for advice given and treating support queries with urgency.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Excel required.
- Hiring OPT / CPT / EAD Candidate
- Entry-level to 1 years of relevant work experience.
- Developed interpersonal skills and proven collaboration/teamwork experience.
- Excellent writing, communication and negotiation skills -Good interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator.
- Financial analysts typically do the following
- Recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are known as portfolios
- Evaluate current and historical data
- Study economic and business trends
- Study a company’s financial statements to determine its value
- Meet with company officials to gain better insight into the company’s prospects and management
- Prepare written reports
- Meet with investors to explain recommendations
Financial analysts evaluate investment opportunities. They work in banks, pension funds, mutual funds, securities firms, insurance companies, and other businesses. They are also called securities analysts and investment analysts.
Financial analysts can be divided into two categories: buy-side analysts and sell-side analysts.
Buy-side analysts develop investment strategies for companies that have a lot of money to invest. These companies, called institutional investors, include mutual funds, hedge funds, insurance companies, independent money managers, and nonprofit organizations with large endowments, such as some universities.
Sell-side analysts advise financial services sales agents who sell stocks, bonds, and other investments.
Some analysts work for the business media and belong to neither the buy side nor the sell side.
Financial analysts generally focus on trends affecting a specific industry, geographical region, or type of product. For example, an analyst may focus on a subject area such as the energy industry, a world region such as Eastern Europe, or the foreign exchange market. They must understand how new regulations, policies, and political and economic trends may affect investments.
Investing is becoming more global, and some financial analysts specialize in a particular country or region. Companies want those financial analysts to understand the language, culture, business environment, and political conditions in the country or region that they cover.
Java Developer OPT/CPT candidate
- Design, create as well as test software apps together with Agile development staff.
- Work with the industry analysts to recognize the specifications documented as user accounts.
- Work with the testers as well as subject matter experts to confirm performance against the documented examination situations.
- Work together with the cybersecurity engineers to determine as well as remediate some security problems with the code.
- Operate included in the Agile course of action and then take part in daily scrums to market typical communication with the staff along with all stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field or Computer Science with a minimum of two years of relevant application growth knowledge
- Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum growth process
- Strong analytic and challenge solving capabilities along with a good work ethic with a may do attitude.
- Potential to flourish in a team/collaborative atmosphere.
- Ability to run at a quick speed with several due dates.
- The expertise of and ability to use troubleshooting methodologies and software assistance
- Strong organizational, time management, spoken communication, as well as written communication skills
- Should be in a position to attain a government security clearance
- Experience with Java, frameworks like Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience with common growth equipment like Git, Eclipse/IntelliJ, and so on.
- Experience with HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, CSS
- Experience building RESTful services/APIs
- Experience with UI/UX style and dealing with UI/UX designers to finalize as well as implement the designs of theirs
- Experience with cross-browser development as well as testing
The CLIENT of ours is actually seeking seasoned, energetic, forward-thinking full-stack Java Software Developers to sign up for the staff of ours as we carry on and offer digital transformation offerings to our commercial, government, and DoD clients.
The vision of ours at The CLIENT of ours would be to be the premier technological innovation integrator within the market of ours by creating a deep impact supporting our customers’ missions.
From OUR CLIENT’s Software Solutions business, we’re transforming software design, deployment as well as development for the clients of ours throughout the federal government. The matrix framework of ours allows profession mobility throughout 150 plans inside the software portfolio of ours.
The effective candidate is going to be encountered as well as encouraged to operate in an Agile atmosphere and can have knowledge developing RESTful services. Our teams create or even modernize applications which operate in the industrial clouds as well as the applicant ought to have familiarity creating programs which use cloud services, containers, and virtualization with a target on platforms like Java, Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Open Source, as well as Google Cloud Platform.
Back-end Java Developer – H1B/OPT/CPT candidate
- Design and improve back end Applications & providers.
- Adhere to architectural standards/principles, design/coding/review requirements etc.
- Follow java code design as well as very best practices.
- Proficient in creative problem as well as problem examination solving abilities on extremely complicated problems; specialized agility.
- Strong composed, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Work with squad lead, item owner, as well as scrum, understand to comply with goals established for staff.
- Adopt Agile methodologies and work in a powerful atmosphere.
- Use Atlassian resources as JIRA, Confluence for comprehensive specialized documentation.
Necessary Skills :
- 8+ yrs as being a Java creator with expertise on server edge frameworks (Java eight / Spring / Spring Cloud / JPA Hibernate / SpringBoot Microservices / Swagger).
- Solid comprehension of the internet as well as backend program development.
- REST API design as well as implementation.
- Hands-on expertise with Spring Framework (Dependency Injection, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Spring Security.
- Knowledge as well as experience with a few factors of protection as well as Web Services Security (OAuth, WS Sec), Single Sign-On, AES encryption.
- Rest services as well as tests by using Postman, SoapUI.
- Postgres/ Oracle / NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Experience with caching answers as Redis, Hazelcast.
- TDD based device assessments with JUnit, Static code analysis along with mockito using SonarQube.
- Logging and auditing with Logback.
- Code repository & management tasks with resources as Git, Bitbucket as well as tomcat server deployment.
- Hands-on expertise fixing high-security vulnerabilities as reported in OWASP and Fortify resulting scans.
- Worked on Java create & dependency management by using Maven, Jenkins, Nexus.
- Performance & load test advancements by the mind as well as thread dump evaluation.
Preferred Skills :
- 3+ years’ expertise on AWS cloud tools/services as EC2, SNS, Step Functions, API Gateway, DynamoDB, EFS, S3, Lambda, ECS , SQS etc.
- 3+ years’ expertise on Web/UI growth as well as web design.
- Strong understanding of net framework/library like Angular, React.
- Front-end tests with Karma, Protractor as well as Jasmine.
- Experience with CSS3 and HTML5 web standards.
- Knowledge of user knowledge.
- Experience on BDD hands-free operation frameworks/tools as Cucumber, Serenity, JBehave and so on.
- Production assistance making use of AppDynamics, Kibana, Splunk.
Backend Java Developer – REST API/Spring Boot H1B/OPT/CPT candidate
As a Senior Java Developer, you are going to design as well as create back end programs & services with SpringBoot Microservices, Spring Framework, and Java. The developer is actually crucial to keeping adherence to architectural standards/principles, worldwide product-specific guidelines, and style & coding requirements, etc.
The position is actually responsible for test pushed development along with action pushed hands free operation of Spring Boot Apps utilizing Cucumber, Serenity, Wiremock and so on. As part of the nimble staff, the Senior Java Developer will test out innovative ways as well as new technologies to resolve issues. To be able to achieve success, the Senior Java Developer is going to need to have strong collaboration as well as communication skills and should be cozy working in an agile, powerful setting.
Entry Angular JS Developer with ASP.net
This particular position calls for somebody which has a desire for software growth with pride in their workmanship utilizing Angular 6+ driven by an ASP.NET Core 2.1 system stack. Candidate ought to have knowledge of both front end (primary) as well as server-side growth (secondary), and can perform as the resident specialist on Angular improvement to the staff. Working Knowledge of Bootstrap, Hammer.js, Moment.js or maybe related frameworks Fluent in Gitflow and Git Preferred Skills Angular Elements encounter extremely preferred ASP.NET Core 2.1 with C PostgreSQL or perhaps equivalent relational data source CICD pipelines with Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) Selenium hands-free operation assessment Open source contributor.
Angular JS Skills:
- The new project must have a jump begin – angularJS (two or maybe later) Experience needed •3+ many years of specialized application engineering knowledge developing web-based user portal uses in a cross-browser atmosphere.
- Understanding of UI Development greatest practices, which includes responsive design, site protection requirements, device assessment, cross-browser advancement.
- Excellent analytical as well as issue fixing skills.
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal communication skills
- Expertise within the newest UX good methods & trends.
The ASP.NET Developer job performs specialized programming as a component of maintenance as well as the growth of web-based programs. In addition to programming tasks, the ASP.NET Developer is actually responsible for maintenance & troubleshooting capabilities, generating scheduled and ad hoc reports to customers and management, responding to user thoughts in a positive and friendly fashion, assists with pc user training sessions as associated with the use of methods. Performs other associated duties as assigned.
IT / Engineering – Required OPT, EAD, H1B, H4
Are you in search of a good employer? Are you looking to find a job in minimal time? Are you looking for a good pay package? Here is the solution.
OPTnation is hiring Information Technology and engineering candidates for Houston, Texas. Any candidate with Information Technology, computer science or engineering qualification and willing to relocate we have great job offers for them.
We have offers of jobs with fast track training. The company is E-verified and you get a year OPT STEM Extension. Training is available for job openings into QA, Java, Dot Net, AWS, DevOps, Salesforce, BI, Data Science, BA, and other IT jobs. We are looking for OPT/CPT, H1, EAD or H4 who are good in understanding programming languages and Non-Programming languages into IT with good communication skills. Candidates who are serious in starting up their career please contact us at the earliest.
We have various job options for you not limited to:
- Dot Net
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science,
- BA and various other roles related to information technology.
The job offer relates to various technologies such as JAVA Dot NET SAP All Functional and Technical modules Quality Assurance Websphere Admin Microsoft Dynamics PEGA Business Analyst EMC SAN (Storage Area Network) MS BI – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS Oracle DBA, SQL DBA SharePoint Dev & Admin Apache Hadoop Informatica Cognos Hadoop Salesforce SAS all functional & Technical modules DevOps iOS.
Training Salient Features:
- Trainers with hands-on Industry Experience
- Classroom Training
- Case Studies on Actual Projects Assignments after every session
- Mock Interviews / Interview preparation
- Resume building
- Exclusive Sales / Recruiters to market profile
- Resume Blaster Services
- Resume Priority Services
- Our compensation standards are at par with best in the industry.
Moreover, we registered under E-verifying program which can benefit the candidates to avail OPT extension.
Be Quick. Grab the opportunity at the earliest. Limited Seats!!
IT Training & Placements Jobs
Hey all IT and engineering grads we have great job offers for you. Come grab it now!! OPTnation employer registered under E-Verified program has jobs in STEM category for Green cards holders and US citizens.
We have offers of jobs with free fast track training. The company is E-verified. Training is available for job openings into QA, Java, Dot Net, AWS, DevOps, Salesforce, BI, Data Science, BA, and other IT jobs. We are looking for Green cardholders and US citizen candidates who are good in understanding programming languages and Non-Programming languages into IT with good communication skills.
We have various job options for you not limited to:
- Dot Net
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science,
- BA and various other roles related to information technology.
The job offer relates to various technologies such as JAVA Dot NET SAP All Functional and Technical modules Quality Assurance WebSphere Admin Microsoft Dynamics PEGA Business Analyst EMC SAN (Storage Area Network) MS BI – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS Oracle DBA, SQL DBA SharePoint Dev & Admin Apache Hadoop Informatica Cognos Hadoop Salesforce SAS all functional & Technical modules DevOps iOS
Training Salient Features:
- Trainers with hands-on Industry Experience
- Classroom Training
- Case Studies on Actual Projects Assignments after every session
- Mock Interviews / Interview preparation
- Resume building
- Exclusive Sales / Recruiters to market profile
- Resume Blaster Services
- Resume Priority Services
- Our compensation standards are at par with best in the industry.
Great Trainers. Great Job Offers. Professional networking. Limited Seats!!
Tableau Developer -Train and Hire for OPT’S
- Expertise in Tableau Development.
- Worksheet as well as dashboard creation.
- Applying complex, combination calculations to big, complicated datasets
- SQL (Teradata SQL Assistant)
- Willingness to experiment; discover technologies and tools new
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively while handling several tasks on numerous timelines in an incredibly busy environment
- Strong customer drive as well as a commitment to success and quality
- The high degree of expertise with Microsoft Office programs
- Free accommodation and training
- In-person training with Real-Time Experienced developers
- Huge office space with good ambiance and 24/7 access to the computer labs
- Live Projects and Assignments
- Evaluation and monitoring of progress by administering tests
- Quick placement with our Direct clients, Prime Vendors and Fortune 500 clients and with long-term projects
- On-job support while you are on the project
- An e-verified company which can enable you to get 24 months stem extension by signing the relevant documents that abide by the new rules for 24 months Stem Extension.
- GC sponsorship for H1B candidates
- Well qualified and renowned attorneys to take care of all immigration applications.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree student from an accredited university (Computer Science/ Information Technology/MIS).
- Candidates with OPT EAD.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Anyone who would like to quick start their career in Information Technology/ Computer Programming
- Candidates who want to make a career in Web Development/ Programming.
SQL / DBA architect – Hiring OPT CPT H1B Candidate
We’re searching for a seasoned, pro-level MongoDB repository administrator/architect. With this job, you are going to help us to change from monolithic relational SQL Server sources toward a sent out database/micro solutions architecture using MongoDB.
You’ll help assess and judge the applicability of MongoDB for recently proposed applications/solutions. You are going to help architect MongoDB environments in the soil up, style schemas hand-in-hand with designers, acquire right-sized server specifications, set up as well as configure software, implement most appropriate monitoring as well as alerting, troubleshoot problems, and supply good assistance to other administrators and application developers.
You are going to be the MongoDB guru of ours. You are going to do everything needed to keep our MongoDB platform hugely enhanced & accessible.
ASP net C Developer with H1B/OPT/CPT/EAD
A groundbreaking, scalable as well as extensible web-based platform for supplying Real World Insights that includes the world’s biggest unparalleled health data compilation.
In a quickly growing technology staff, you as a program Developer will probably be playing a crucial part in a multi-functional scrum staff. You’ll be engaged in building as well as improving E360s core health analytics program, this furthers and advancements the pharmaceutical and governments analysis abilities.
What you should expect
- Software growth utilizing C#, Microsoft SQL Server and also taking part in the total application development life cycle
- Taking part in Agile methods such as for instance day stands ups, sprint preparation, sprint refinements as well as retrospectives
- Working to fortnightly sprints as well as taking part in biweekly demos
- Working alongside some other staff like Product Owners as well as Software QA to create comprehensive and clear code
- Constant Innovation weeks
Important Skills and Experience:
- Practical experience with, Net framework as well as creating the program using C#
- Previous experience working in a business-related Agile team
- Proven experience in contemporary data-driven web application development used on existing Microsoft technology
- Keen and self-motivated to contribute brand new ideas
- A methodical but innovative strategy to issue solving, with the attention that is good to detail
Extra points for:
- Experience dealing with Microservices Experience utilizing of, Net center, ASP.Net center
- Paired programming
- Encounter by using GIT Version Control System
- Bachelor’s Degree in a pertinent subject
ASP net C Developer with H1B/OPT/CPT/EAD
- Construct, test and then deploy client registration/event sites.
- Serve as the main specialized contact for clients as well as events.
- Act as CDS liaison for complex problems.
- Import, fresh, set up and assistance databases as necessary.
- Some other duties as assigned by the division supervisor.
- Important Team Functions
- Attend every event specific and organization gatherings.
- The main issue of contact for onsite employees for assigned occasions.
- The choice to go to shows within support of client functions.
- Unexpected nights, as well as weekends, might be needed.
- Provide customized configurations as well as assistance as needed.
- Specialized Skills Required
- Web development as well as Legacy Code Maintenance.
- PHP experience needed.
- Expertise and also expertise with Classic ASP (VB Script) or maybe some other web scripting languages are actually a benefit
- Knowledge by using contemporary Web Development languages, practices as well as frameworks
- SQL, stored procedures
- Knowledge utilizing SVN/GIT, SQL Server, Bitbucket, and Jira preferred
- Understanding as well as experience dealing with Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge utilizing Visual Studio, asp.net, Vue, react, angular, Laravel, as well as.net MVC an additionally!
Some other Skills
- Sturdy organizational (detail-oriented), analytical, customer support, authored and dental communication abilities.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations, work on several jobs concurrently & conduct inside small time constraints.
- Should be a team player as well as the power to create quality that is high coding while sticking with coding very best methods.
- Able and creative to modify with a fast turnaround.
- Actual physical Requirements
- should be in a position to sit down for lengthy periods of time; should have the ability to utilize the computer as well as phone products, which includes typing on a keyboard.
- Four-year college degree or perhaps equivalent business experience is preferred. Web website staff authoring, staff programming encounter is preferred.
Python and Ruby Rails Developer with CP/OPT, H1B
PYTHON creator in charge of integrating the front end components to the application. The Python Developer is actually responsible for the development, testing, and support of software using largely Python scripting. Python Developers will do the powerful style as well as developing abilities to create Python Engine for executing customer queries.
The perfect choice is going to be in a position to collaboratively structure as well as develop the primary Python engine for concurrently executing several client requests for complicated (user-defined) analytics. She/he will even build Python monetary energy library by actively taking part in the daily scrums of ours, this particular applicant can help create best practices, influence architectural choice and develop a performant execution motor. Create as well as provide a behaviorally driven, customized, and strong eCommerce expertise to millions of end-users. Help support a lifestyle of automation from device assessment to program deployment. Work with goods owners to formalize direction.
- A four year Bachelor’s degree, or a higher-level degree (such as Masters) from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum hands-on IT work experience of up to 3 years in a highly technical and fast-paced.
RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
Build and keep web applications while prototyping new ideas. Work with staff as well as user experience staff to develop user-friendly, attractive, and consistent web interfaces. Concentrate on front end improvement with the capability to work on the back end web application development if desired. We’re searching for a ROR developer in charge of dealing with the interchange of details between the users and the server.
The primary focus of yours is going to be the improvement of all server-side logic, maintenance and definition of the main database, and ensuring high end as well as responsiveness to requests from the front end. Rails utilize the Model-View-Controller (MVC) structure pattern, and also like the Twitter quote above implies, offers a “scaffolding” which can instantly build several of the designs as well as views required for a simple site. Ruby on Rails has both XML and HTML as output formats and may be utilized in Ajax growth and in generating Restful web services.
iOS Developers with OPT/CPT
Hands-on Objective C and Swift Experience in the MVVM, MVC, MVP for client-side implementation Integration with RESTful APIs Storyboard and Autoformat TDD and ATDD method for development.
Versioning, Crash analytics Shippable SDK, Security, Performance, App Distribution encounter Experience on considerable use of Native functions Biometric Role Expectations Design, create as well as support mobile os’s making use of the most recent tooling for iOS Understand end-user needs and make use of cases and change into a pragmatic as well as highly effective specialized answer Look at solving problems from First Principles making use of good engineering abilities Focus on several due dates connected to brand new task initiatives and current program enhancements Objective C Swift, Hands-on knowledge of various iOS designs and frameworks Solid expertise with iOS frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Encounter integrating HTML into understanding and applications knowledge of the layout concerns imposed by less dependable networks Experience in evaluating expandable as well as dependable RESTful interfaces Experience with SQL and on unit cache architectures Experience with best practices, concepts, and the terminology for coding movable uses Experience with migrating as well as adapting current web mobile users to iOS platforms Understanding code versioning tools like Git, SVN Proficiency in OOP as well as cd design knowledge, understand the way to make software program which s extensible, recyclable and meets ideal architectural objectives
Entry Level Software Developer with OPT/CPT or H1B
- B.S. in info systems engineering, software engineering, and computer science, or perhaps an equivalent mixture of experience and education
- Last application growth internship experience, preferred
- Demonstrate a high amount of imagination, problem-solving, and vital thinking
- Commanding expertise of Angular’s elementary ideas as well as architecture
- Experience writing as well as consuming Web Services
- Experience with HTML, AJAX, CSS, or any other front side end technologies
- Experience publishing SQL queries
- Expertise in application/system design
- Understanding of Agile software development frameworks
- A strong desire to constantly learn technologies and skills new
- A proactive frame of mind as well as power to prioritize commitments and meet deadlines
- A team-oriented attitude, ensuring the good results of peers as well as staff members
- Include excellent written and oral communication skills
Research Scientist-Virus purification(OPT/H1B)
Our client seeks a research scientist for client vaccines (prophylactic and therapeutic) for the prevention and treatment of significant human using a variety of vaccine technology platforms combined with immunomodulatory agents. A virus purification scientist is required to join our client, to develop and support vaccine platform production processes at the research scale. The role is laboratory-based, and a major emphasis is placed upon laboratory training to increase the scope of practical abilities, as well as the theory behind such practical work.
- Work semi-independently as well as, as a part of a group.
- Responsible for the crucial appraisal of the results of theirs and present them for review, at certain task milestones.
- Will have knowledge and training solid in virus/protein purification.
- Are going to be in a position to proactively and independently use this expertise in the layout as well as execution of experimental work, to allow advancement of vaccine discovery tasks.
- Should have an MSc or BSs within biological sciences or perhaps biochemical/chemical engineering.
- At least 1-5 years working in a laboratory at an industrial or academic environment.
- Competent in protein/virus purification by using chromatographic methods.
- Experience with Unicorn based FPLC methods, tangential flow ultrafiltration, dead-end filtration as well as ultracentrifugation based purification.
- Competent in virus/protein characterization methods as well as expertise in handling Cat.2 infectious viruses.
DevOps Engineer with OPT candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 or more years of work experience
- Having worked for 5 years on:
- Linux Operating System
- Production Environment
- Bash or Python Scripting
- Hadoop ecosystem
- Pulsar or Kafka
- Splunk, Log Stash or similar software
- X509 authentication and RBAC
- 24/7 on-call rotation
- Five years in Linux Administration (CentOS and Redhat Distributions preferred)
- Five years in controlling Hadoop Clusters, such as offering monitoring as well as administrative assistance of Hadoop, Spark, Solr, Kafka, Hive, HDFS, HBase, and Yarn
- Practical experience with configuration control tools, deployment pipelines, and orchestration services Chef, Git, Maven
- Encounter troubleshooting & intentionally debugging fresh production systems
- Ability to recognize work and improvements with the staff layout formula which will be used into creation Capability to work independently and as a part of collaborative teams.
- Supply on-site Linux System Administration assistance for Related software and Hadoop Cluster stack.
- Work straight with software designers to simplify procedures, improve automate application delivery and services facilitating the release of production-ready application
- Proactively escalate as well as own problems to a resolution before they become problems
- Document maintenance as well as support methods for complex and routine task
Business Analyst OPT CPT candidates
Our client is searching for a Business Analyst who is highly capable of and deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. If you are a self-starter with strong technical understanding and excellent communication and social skills, this Business Analyst position may be for you. Based in the Reading, Pennsylvania area, this Business Analyst role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- Help with producing a customer-focused proof for software solutions
- Create detailed pc user stories as well as profiles
- Collaborate with designers to build proper wireframes, interactions, and user flows
- Create inventive & very functional ways for brand new product requirements
- Analyze as well as look at functional, technical, and business requirements
- Invent as well as evaluate merchandise specification to satisfy company objective, working closely with the development team
- Partner with growth as well as QA teams to assess as well as enact improvements and corrections new
- Good understanding of STM32
- Expertise in enhancing as well as program general performance considerations
- Encounter crafting, testing and documenting APIs
- Experience developing specifications as well as merchandise specifications for new or even existing applications
Full Stack Developer with F1 OPT
Our client seeks a Full Stack Developer. Offers designs, specify info systems strategies & very specialized guidance of the improvement of new or even existing programs to resolve simple to complicated issues or perhaps enhancements. Can serve as a principal program custom for significant modifications efficiently using analytical and available technology and technical skills as well as equipment of the evaluation of customer specifications as well as processes. Offers solutions which are technologically audio. Could finish day-to-day assistance activities as well as specific projects. Frequently directs as well as monitors the tasks of less experienced personnel.
- UX/UI remedy creator working closely with UX designers as well as business stakeholders.
- Work closely with designers and comply with the standards as well as industry best practices for innovative UX/UI technologies
- Understand the client Architecture principles of ours and implement this on task solutions
- Work with the company along with other IT influence and stakeholders’ impact on best practices and most ideal technology as well as instrument choice as well as adoption Complete & oversee simple to complicated methods analysis, development and design. Play a vital role as a private contributor to complicated jobs. Keep a great purposeful understanding of the supported application(s).
- Direct and monitor less skilled energy as well as coordinate growth duties on tiny to big scope tasks.
- Prepare as well as control the specialized element of task programs.
- Participate along with other Development, operations as well as Technology staff members in general methods growth guidance out of complex analysis to pc user acceptance testing.
- Prepare as well as look at examination information and execute comprehensive test programs. Finish any needed debugging.
- Evaluate as well as comprehend complicated interrelationships as well as appearance among programs, interfacing platforms and applications. Offer extremely analytical consulting as well as leadership in determining as well as applying brand new applications of info technologies to help business units in meeting strategic goals.
- Prepare thorough, clear technical & purposeful specifications and update methods documentation. Prepare diagrams, tables, and charts to help in considering troubles. Review documentation ready by less skilled staff.
- Prepare as well as review assessments to eat needed projects, estimated time frames as well as effort for just about any scope task.
- Maintain effective operation as well as the effectiveness of supported apps.
- Suggest technology that is new, processes or policies to help the group and boost deficiencies. Might lead or even take part in specialized evaluations of vendor application.
- Follow as well as increased usage of advancement standards as well as methods.
- Keep a great comprehension of the company is supported and its strategic, operations, processes, and functions direction.
- Might help in building cost as well as capital budgets.
- Understand as well as adhere to the Company’s regulatory standards and risk, controls and policies in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Determine risk-related problems seeking escalation to control.
- Encourage a world which supports diversity and mirrors our client Bank brand.
- Maintain our client bodily command requirements, which includes regular implementation of external and internal inspection tips combined with any problems raised by outside regulators as relevant.
- Full other related tasks or maybe tasks as needed, which can include playing a lead role in due diligence, cost/benefit analysis or maybe small business learn activities.
Scope of Responsibilities :
The position functions under the supervision of the Technology Team Lead. The jobholder is actually competent to work independently on just about all significant level devices analysis as well as specialized phases of development. The position is actually effective at coping with the tasks of others on a project foundation for little to huge scope initiatives and might lead task pursuits.
The jobholder monitors staff effectiveness on assigned tasks family member to the overall abilities of theirs as well as effectiveness in finishing tasks within schedules. The position interacts with senior management, additional technology personnel, vendors and clients. The jobholder supplies backup to greater control as needed and might be known as on to function as a specialized representative on committees, ad hoc tasks, etcetera.
Data Analyst (OPT/H-1B Sponsored)
As Data Analyst, you would be responsible for exceeding client expectations through superior implementation, delivery and management of technology products and solutions
. What will I be doing every day?
- Accountable for collaborating with the business analyst to have translating requirements and business requirements to a specialized solution
- Analyze as well as defines projects, information flows, and dependencies
- Create and keep superior reporting, analytics, other BI solutions and dashboards with Tableau and also Alteryx.
- Responsible for determining & communicating style as well as scope problems to the stakeholders.
- Conduct style reviews and oversee QA operates for the info delivery programs, such as ensuring that program, as well as integration test plans, are designed as well as performed.
- Produce different specialized deliverable artifacts required for task implementation.
- Create as well as provides knowledge transfer to the prospect.
Basic Qualifications for this role:
- 2+ yrs of experience growing Data Visualization treatments with Tableau, PowerBI and/or Alteryx
- Great client interaction, problem-solving & communication abilities
- Understanding of information modelling methods
- Experience dealing with relational databases (Oracle, Netezza, SQL Server, Teradata) is actually needed
- Knowledge using Tableau, PowerBI and/or Alteryx for the development of dashboards, ad-hoc reports and standard reports
- Experience working with a number of disparate information energy sources within Tableau and also Alteryx
- Experience with innovative Tableau, Alteryx and PowerBI subjects like complicated calculations, geographic mapping, parameters, table calculations, and performance optimization
- Acquainted with Data Visualization very best methods Travel to the client on a weekly basis is needed. The typical weekly routine is actually M TH travelling to client location (U.S. based)
- Strong experience writing complex SQL
- Experience implementing Data Visualization solutions using Hadoop
QA with OPT, CPT, F1, L2 and GC Candidates
As the QA Analyst you are going to evaluate and test modified or new software programs and process capabilities according to user needs, as well as make sure they comply with documented guidelines (both technical and functional specifications). This’s an exciting chance to work under the advice of the Manager of UI/UX and DevOps to ensure products/and or maybe services are effectively delivered to the stakeholders applying documented means, and then to the client quality of criteria.
Summary of Key Responsibilities as well as important task capabilities embrace, but aren’t restricted to the following:
- Writes, revises as well as verifies quality standards as well as test methods for programs style as well as product evaluation to achieve a quality of program economically and efficiently
- Reviews new and modified applications, which includes flow charts, diagram, and documentation to figure out whether programs will do according to user needs, as well as conforms to guidelines
- Reviews system logs to recognize system processing errors
- Prepares and scripts are tested by processes to test applications for the validity of conformance, reliability, accuracy, and results to established standards
- Executes regression examinations, purposeful assessments, and information tests
- Identifies variations between standards & owners uses and also suggests a modification to fulfill recognized standards
- Ensures the quality of providers plus goods supplied by the IT team
- Converts business needs into test designs and test cases
- Maintains examination plans, test cases as well as test checklists as changes are actually made to products
- Creates, keeps, and also shares defect log for every project
- Designs and executes hand test designs and scripts for total modules and also workflows
- Verifies bug fixes
- Bachelor’s degree, or perhaps equivalent experience, within Software Testing, Logistics, Programming, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or perhaps Business
- 3+ years of expertise in a software application quality assurance process
- 1+ years of expertise with software development strategy (Agile preferred)
- 1+ years of specialized writing experience as well as Testing domain expertise in web-based programs like NET applications
- Understands quality assurance methodologies and also the concepts of software design
- Experience executing and developing test plans
- Experience with QA Wizard Pro
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- An experience by using Team Foundation Server 2018, SQL server 2016
- Familiarity with SQL code as well as SQL 2016
- Familiarity with HTML Ability to recognize (read) code within an object-oriented language, for example, C#, C++, Ruby, Java, and VB.Net desired
- Ability to control, manage, and prioritize numerous tasks and then perform efficiently
- Ability to work in a busy, deadline-driven planet with an excellent amount of detail
- Ability to function independently as a self-starter utilizing good judgment and self-management skills
- Proven ability to create work and consensus efficiently within a cross-departmental staff in a technology abundant work environment
- Seasoned interpersonal skills, good communicator both spoken and written
- Driven to enhance consumer satisfaction, both externally and internally
- Capacity to maintain professionalism all the time under highly pressured situations
- Adapts to changing goals, issue solves as well as takes action accordingly
- Desire to discover new technology and new software
- Ability to read, compose, as well as speak English fluently
Information Security Analyst
Responsibilities of Information Security Analyst:
- Responsible for managing/advising protection on Local Area Networks (LAN), the Wide Area Networks (WAN), firewalls, routers, Internet gain access to, wireless methods, Directory Services, Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS), Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS), outside communication products as well as Virtual Private Networks (VPNs); Should have a comprehensive comprehension of networking infrastructure, protocols, inspection logs as well as security resources for checking network operation
- Review all methods allowing access or maybe attempted permission to access the company Network and make sure appropriate protection controls are actually in place
- Assist in networking architecture design as well as planning initiatives, disaster recovery infrastructure style as well as the evaluation of different network technologies to make sure protection requirements are actually considered
- Research and make networking protection policy, while collecting metrics to present results of protection efforts
- Participate in some other security associated tasks, as adequate, to make certain the integrity, confidentiality and availability of electronic info
- Assists staff and management in the safeguard of Information Systems energy and associated assets against unauthorized or accidental modification, destruction, or maybe disclosure.
- Provides network security assistance for tasks at company facilities to make sure protection is actually an important component of the task deployment.
- Monitors intrusion detection methods (IDS) as well as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) to recognize computer attacks, probes as well as virus strikes to characterize them and assist decrease the impact on network methods; Generates frequent IDS/IPS exercise reports; Recommends signature set as well as principle modifications to Network Services
- Associates degree
- Five to seven years of networking as well as protection hardware/software practical experience in networking and security locations with the current technology
- Should have experience and knowledge extensive with network control systems; Certification being a CCNA, CCNP and also CISSP attractive but not mandatory
- Proven ability in order to troubleshoot and resolve network problems or maybe network problems as well as in order to monitor the performance and capability of a LAN/WAN environment
- The individual will need to have a functioning understanding of Checkpoint NG/Cisco firewalls, F5 ton balancing, Firepass SSL methods, VPN appliances as well as network Intrusion Detection Systems
- Demonstrated capability to assess projects, interact with owners, evaluate issues, as well as function independently toward the successful conclusion of tasks
- Analytical skills and good judgment, with strong customer, follow up and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently, each verbally what about writing
- Ability to plan one’s own workload to be able to meet due dates in a timely manner
- Ability to do the job efficiently under minimal supervision
Software Development Engineer with OPT / CPT
The Software Development Engineer is going to assist in the layout, development, and upkeep of an order execution process with the Trade Station brokerage. This job is going to be accountable for composing code, automating mentoring, debugging, and tests other staff members. In case you will really like working on a mission-critical phone system, have a desire for technology, as well as love coming up with innovative ways to complex issues, this might really well be the placement for you.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Equivalent work or computer Science experience
- 5+ years of program development experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Style and develop new uses, unit examinations, and automation tools
- Be a specialized thought leader and mentor
- Work in a cross-functional staff in a DevOps environment
- Maintain and enhance existing applications and systems
- Knowledge, ABILITIES: and SKILLS
- Good dental and written communication skills
- Experience with creating design choices, performing mentoring team and code reviews members
- Familiarity operating in an agile environment and then demonstrated good results with organized testing habits like automated device assessment, regression assessment, continuous delivery and TDD
- Mastery of one or perhaps more contemporary general-purpose programming languages, like C# or perhaps Java
- C++ as well as a C# growth experience
- Experience with sent out as well as scalable software program architectures, comprehension of CAP theorem Familiar with scripting as well as hands-free operation (e.g. Bash, Ruby, Powershell, Python etc.)
- Practical experience with correspondence protocols (TCP/UDP/IP, Protobufs, WebSockets, ZeroMQ, HTTP)
- Knowledgeable about multi-threading, inter-process communications and event handling
- Familiarity with, NET Core
- Hands-on Docker or perhaps Kubernetes experience
- Cloud structure and deployment (Azure or AWS) Experience with Continuous Integration equipment (e.g. GitLab CI, TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration control and deployment automation equipment (e.g. Octopus, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, DSC)
- Brokerage/trading platform experience
Web Developer with H1B
Working with a client who’s looking to bring over a Web Developer with a specialized ability as well as a watch for visuals. This business has a top-flight e-commerce site which at the moment generates 1dolar1 500k each month of product sales and they’re searching for a person that could have this site to the subsequent level! You would be operating closely with the layout team and reporting straight to the president.
- Work closely with style staff on configurations to the website of theirs
- Previous experience dealing with both UX and UI perspectives
- Evaluate product page and suggest enhancements and changes
- Independent work design and be in a position to shape the site to make items accurate
- Ideal Candidate Experience:
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience operating on cross purposeful teams
- Experience with SQL
- BigCommerce platform knowledge (preferred)
Benefits and compensation
- Competitive Base salary
- Benefits package deal including Health, tooth, vision
PHP Developer with OPT/CPT
Our client is hiring an experienced, meticulous, and creative Web Developer with an obsession for quality software to serve as a technology strategist and collaborate with the Digital Team to create, and/or improve our web products. The Web Developer is a member of the Digital Team and will be responsible for web production demands, but also provides strategic advice and expertise for executing production tasks across multiple platforms for best-in-class user experiences. This position will help maintain the team’s digital technologies and infrastructure, but also develop and implement enhancements to optimize their performance.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, powerful code by utilizing the best software development practices
- Act as being a technologies strategist for ET digital job from architecting applications to researching advancements and processes in technology to providing probably the highest amount of quality and efficiency
- Create and deploy campaigning plus organizing software; creating site layout/user interfaces by using regular HTML/CSS practices
- Build and keep inner content management system, connected servers, data source servers, along with continuously monitor overall performance, security and stability over time
- Support the digital staff on complicated content management chores, troubleshoot sites or perhaps email coding issues
- Incorporate information from different back end services and databases
- Develop and keep software documentation
- Stay plugged into appearing technologies/industry fashion and put on them into activities and operations
- 5-7 yrs of experience operating in the technology and/or development-focused role
- Experience with nonprofit CRM answers like Every action and ActionKit
- Experience with WordPress growth like the customized template as well as plugin creation
- Experience integrating third party products and APIs
- Pays interest to the quality of merchandise and knows best process QA
- Proficiency with version management as well as Git, as well as remote repositories as GitHub/Gitlab
- Ability to communicate properly with non-technical staff
- Ability to carry out Google Analytics as well as Google Tag Manager scripts as well as code
- Familiarity with graphic design equipment as Adobe Suite
- Experience with Sass, gulp/bower, npm, Django Template Language
Wrap UP : OPT Jobs In USA
One is aware about the hurdles which come forth while applying for OPT job in USA and job search on individual or personal basis would be insufficient so we have showcased all the top jobs across USA so you can save time and submit your resumes without having fill up your information for every job. I am sure you must just waiting to apply for these kind of OPT jobs in USA and that too in one go. I bet you could not expect a better deal. What you are you waiting for? Start applying now!!