Lincare Healthcare – San Diego, CA
As a Branch Center Manager, you will play a key role in managing the day-to-day activities of our center to develop our customer base through excellence in customer service. This will involve staff development, process management, and goal attainment. This position is responsible for meeting annual sales goals and managing the office budget as well as ensuring reports will be accurate and delivered to upper management in a timely manner. This is a great way to leave the retail world behind and join a stable and growing medical field.
- Focusing staff activities to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators in Safety, Quality, Business Growth, and Productivity.
- Working with the Sales team to perform sales calls on existing and potential referral sources on a regular basis. Utilize the sales team to develop positive lasting relationships with referral sources. Drive the sales team to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Working with the Clinical team to deliver quality services in a timely manner, thus driving clinical value with our patients and helping to improve patient quality outcomes
- Working with CSRs to build and drive best practices in order entry and customer service so that we may deliver a quality service in a timely manner
- Working with the Distribution team to drive best practices in delivery and route management. Ensure the quality and safe delivery of medical equipment to our patients
- Controlling inventory and purchasing of equipment
- Promote effective communication and assure the accuracy of public marketing
- Responsible for all assets at a location including proper upkeep and maintenance of the fleet
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid Driver s license with clean driving record
- May be required to be DOT certified and obtain a Commercial Driver License(CDL)
- Ability to communicate effectively with doctors, administrators, directors of respiratory therapy departments and others responsible for referrals
- Knowledge of safety and regulatory manual, General Safety, OSHA, Personal Protective Equipment, DOT, FDA and vehicle safety disciplinary policy
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- sales: 3 years (Required)