Branch Rep Georgetown
Seattle Metro Credit Union – Seattle, WA
Functional Area: Operations
Reports to: Assistant Branch Manager/Supervisor or Branch Manager
Employee Type: Regular, FT
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Role at Seattle Credit Union
Provides effective and efficient service to membership in all operations while following the Credit Union policies, procedures and guidelines.
Essential Job Functions
- Processes most member transactions.
- Supports, promotes and cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
- Open new accounts and establish member relationships, as the first point of contact
- Provides information and applicable forms concerning products and services.
- Interviews members to analyze and determine members needs.
- Balances at end of each business day.
- Maintains required records.
- Answers incoming phone lines and, if necessary, directs calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintains product sales in accordance with branch goals.
- Converts qualified referrals to new business in accordance with supervisor goals.
- Maintains a Quality Loop satisfaction rating in accordance with credit union goals by providing high quality service based on our service standards
- Completes Product/Service Knowledge Assessment within 90 days of employment with a score of at least 80%. (Note: This assessment may be taken as many times as needed to achieve this score).
- Demonstrate effective sales and services interactions using the Member Interaction Model.
- Maintains knowledge of Seattle CUs Bank Secrecy Act policy, procedures, and practices to meet compliance requirements.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Direct exposure to robbery.
- Work is performed in an office environment. May be required to attend off-hours and off-site meetings.
- Physical effort may be required to lift bags of coins, supplies such as boxes of copy paper, transaction receipts, computer paper, and checks up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to work Saturday hours.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent education
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal regulations such as Reg. B, Reg. E, Reg. D, Reg. CC, Reg Z, and the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Comprehensive knowledge of credit union history and its philosophy preferred.
- Accurate 10-key skills.
- Accurate keyboarding/typing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong people and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate with tact, discretion, and courtesy within and outside the organization.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to operate various office equipment.
- Ability to handle stress in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Must maintain very satisfactory attendance.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Minimum six months of retail/customer service.
- Minimum six months of previous experience working with sales goals, referral goals, appointment or member attainment goals or up-selling products
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.