Accenture acquired SolutionsIQ, the leading provider of Agile transformation services for business and technology. With the most experienced Agile coaches in the industry, SolutionsIQ has helped organizations apply Lean principles and practices to achieve substantial performance improvements including product and service innovation, enhanced digital delivery effectiveness, improved high-quality software delivery, and greater responsiveness to business needs.
Together, Accenture and SolutionsIQ help organizations drive disruption by accelerating business change. As an Agile Program Coach, you provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to executives, managers, Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and other Agile transformation stakeholders, primarily on client engagements but also to Accenture|SolutionsIQ colleagues.
Drawing from your experience advising organizations, you lead by example and challenge the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. With your excellent listening, facilitation and conflict-resolution skills, you help organizations achieve their targeted business outcomes.
At Accenture|SolutionsIQ you will find a community of like-minded individuals with a passion for Lean-Agile mindsets, approaches, practices and tools that bring out the best in individuals and teams.
As a Business Agility Lead, you will be responsible for helping our clients and potential prospects embrace business agility through the adoption of Agile values, principles, and practices. Youll do this through a lens of bringing humanity to the workplace and leveraging your deep understanding of delivery agility, product innovation, organizational adaptability, and leadership effectiveness. As a trusted advisor, you will have the direct influence with our most valuable clients. Your professionalism, care, passion, and expertise enable you to cultivate a collection of strong client relationship and play a key role in delivering the Accenture | SolutionsIQ brand promise.
- Act as a trusted advisor for clients throughout discovery and transformation enablement in a way that positions you as the best person to help them address challenging and strategic problems.
- Partner with client account teams and customer stakeholders throughout the sales cycle and engagement delivery in order to enable positive business outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Plan and execute business development and account management strategies for new leads as well as other accounts within your portfolio by directly leading pursuit efforts, architecting solutions, and bringing together the best offerings from across the firm in pursuit of growing our business and building a healthy portfolio.
- Collaborate with and meaningfully contribute to your Portfolio Team in pursuit of sales and revenue targets.
- Shepherd opportunities through the business development and engagement initiation lifecycle. Pay close attention pricing strategy, deal approvals, and the staffing model in order to set a strong foundation for a healthy and high-performing engagement.
- Actively engage with with the client, account team, and assigned consultants during engagement initiation to ensure strong shared understanding of goals and outcomes, while setting the account up for success and future growth.
- Steward the development of high-performance coaching teams working within your client accounts by developing deep relationships, providing servant leadership, acting as a mentor, and offering fast feedback.
Required Travel: 80-100%
- Minimum of 5 years of Agile coaching experience
- Minimum of 7 years of practical Agile experience
- Bachelor s degree or combination of minimum of 12 years of relevant education and experience
Preferred Qualifications: Here are a few more qualifications we look for in great candidates for this role:
- Experience working as an external Agile coach/consultant at the program/portfolio level
- Experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- Experience with solution selling and shaping consulting engagements early in the sales cycle
- Excellent skills in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and overall helping people communicate effectively
- A proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- A tacit understanding of when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (e.g., CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.