Business Analyst - Full Time Entry Level Opportunity
KGS Technology Group Inc – New York, NY
Greetings from KGS Technology Group, Inc..!!! (www.kgstechgroup.com) - An It Staffing and project management company, situated at Alpharetta (Georgia), working with direct clients and prime vendors in all locations.
We are hiring a Fresher Business Analyst to join our project team on a W2 employment. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Kindly use any other email address other than indeedemail or kindly update your resume with an alternative email address before sending me your resume.
Relevant Technical Skills : - System Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ), Agile Methodology, Scrum Master and Waterfall Model.
Hiring Process : -
1. Training on the skill-sets.
2. Demo Project by implementing the skills.
3. Resume preparation according to ATS ( Applicant Tracking System ).
4. Interview Etiquettes regarding body language, voice modulation, soft skills and facial. expression for Face2Face, SKYPE and Telephonic Interview.
5. Technical Skills Grooming.
6. Mock Interview.
7. Direct Interview.
All the services mentioned above are chargeable and the service charge will be reimbursed with the first paycheck as we wouldn t be signing any contract/bond/agreement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Preparing BRD and FRD.
- Having some experience or knowledge in SDLC, Agile Methodology, Scrum Master, Waterfall Model.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or any field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Relocation is a must option.
- Work authorization to work in USA (OPT International Students/H1B/GC/USC)
- Health Insurance after completion of one year with the company.
- 2 weeks paid vacation in a year after completion of one year with the company.
- Free On Job Support during the project.
- H1B Sponsorship visa for eligible consultants.
- Travel expenses will be covered for Face-to-Face interviews.
- Relocation expenses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agile Methodology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waterfall Model: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- SDLC ( System Development Life Cycle): 1 year (Preferred)
- Scrum Master: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Relocation assistance