Business Analyst - Entry Level
Job ID : 23558
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : KGS Technology Group, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Everything Else
Salary : $50,000 - $60,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Business Analyst,
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance
Job Description :
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. Relevant Technical Skills : -
- System Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ), Agile Methodology, Scrum Master and Waterfall Model.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Preparing BRD and FRD. Having some experience or knowledge in SDLC, Agile Methodology, Scrum Master, Waterfall Model.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or any field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions. Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- A relocation is a must option.
- Work authorization to work in the USA
- Health Insurance after completion of one year with the company.
- 2 weeks paid vacation in a year after completion of one year with the company.
- Free On Job Support during the project.
- Visa Sponsorship visa for eligible consultants.
- Travel expenses will be covered for Face-to-Face interviews.
- Relocation expenses.
- Project-Based Training & Marketing.
- Direct Marketing.
- Immigration Support.
- Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training.
- Online Interactive session.
- One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
- On Job Support with a dedicated support team.
- Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.