Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.Job Description:
The Business Analyst offers functional and in-depth analysis in support of project scope and objectives. Utilizing problem solving and analytical skills to support current processes and assist in the creation of process improvements. Provides aid to their work and the work of other by using a keen eye for details to help avoid costly or disruptive errors. Comfortable with leading projects from start to finish. Demonstrates an ownership mentality with objectives and overcoming challenges.Responsibilities:
- Apply updates to the reference file tables to support Medicaid policy, with a firm commitment to quality.
- Perform analysis, planning, development, testing and deployment of assigned projects that are owned by other analyst or departments.
- Review and analyze setup of claims processing engine with an eye towards troubleshooting and improving functionality.
- Researches identified issues and reports to management with complete problem definition, evaluation, and potential solution(s).
- Operates independently and can adjust quickly to the complex demands of work and daily customer interchange.
- Significant experience using Excel and Word.
- Can stay flexible while handling a variety of assignments in various stages at the same time.
- Participate in internal or external work groups
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior health insurance, Medicaid and/or claims processing, including ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS
- Significant experience using spreadsheet and word processing functionality
- Flexibility and ability to handle a variety of assignments in various stages at the same time
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.