Job Id : 4863
Jobtitle : Business Analyst
Location : New York City, NY
Company Name : Enternet Business Systems, Inc.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $57,000 - $105,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Contractor
Posted on: 2019-10-03
Required Skills : Good Written And Verbal Communication Skills
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description and Expectations:
9 years of experience:
1) Proficiency in creating impressive screen designs with interactivity.
2) Proficiency in using tools like iRise to create mockups.
3) Experience in writing SQL using Oracle & SQL Server to create ad-hoc reports.
4) Tools Experience required iRise, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio, Oracle, SQL Server
5) Proficiency in understanding and creating High, Mid and Low Level Business Requirement Documents
6) Experience in creating detailed Functional Specifications andcoordinating with fellow team members and managers to document business requirements effectively.
7) Carrying out analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to end-users requests.
8) Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for use cases.
9) Capability to create and understand complex workflows.
10) Familiarity with independently performing and documenting Gap Analysis between different systems
11) Tracking, communicating and proactively following-up on outstanding issues to ensure their status and resolution are communicated, managed and documented appropriately;
12) Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required.
13) Soft Skills:
QData Irvine, CA
Design Business/Technical Process for ERP Nice to have skills (maximum of 3):
QData Piscataway, NJ
Required experience: Health IT Interoperability and standards
Terbium Technologies Austin, TX
Title : Business Analyst-QA/Agile/SQL Location : Austin,
QData Redmond, WA
Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes
QData New Brunswick, NJ
Responsibilities Pharma Regulatory Business process knowledge
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.