Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. The position is located in our Midtown Phoenix office, to help support the company growth. Come join our team and help shape the culture of our new Phoenix office as we work towards 100% clean energy for all.
The Operations Analyst will provide reporting, analytics, and insights to the Sales and Operations teams in Phoenix, ensuring that the company can deliver an excellent customer experience. You ll work across the business with the sales, operations, technology, and product teams, identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
You ll deliver reporting, analytics, and insights in three key areas: the overall customer experience as well as workforce management and telephony, which are capabilities critical to delivery of the customer experience.
- Uncover and analyze data sets of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data to discover insights; collaborate with business partners to deliver business value and optimize processes and performance through delivering these insights; support implementation of changes
- Develop and provide standardized reporting that enables business leaders and high performing teams to deliver the right customer experience
- Drive insights into workforce management that enable the operational teams to meet business objectives: forecast contact volumes, productivity, and staffing requirements for multiple processes and skills; analyze historical operations and employee performance to improve forecasts
- Manage IVR functionality and call flows to support optimized business processes and customer experience
- Maintain documentation on reporting, analytics, workforce management, and IVR processes
What you bring to the team
- Experience using analytics tools such as Tableau or Business Objects to operational environments, and demonstrated application of insights to improve business outcomes
- Experience with application of contact center technologies, such as telephony and workforce management tools, to drive an improved customer experience
- Understanding of contact center KPIs, metrics, policies, and procedures
- Experience transforming data and knowledge into effective presentation of insights and recommendations for stakeholders; ability to clearly communicate complex concepts
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a continuously evolving, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor s degree or, in lieu of the degree, the equivalent of 4 years of analytics experience
- Prior experience managing & supporting WFM systems
- Prior experience with contact center technology supporting call routing / IVR functionality
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.