Business Development Intern
Survios – Los Angeles, CA
Survios, the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for a Business Development Intern.
- Help plan, design, and conduct customer interviews.
- Perform research and analysis in support of business development.
- Contribute to the strategy, vision, and development of product.
- Assist in data analysis.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Currently enrolled/recently graduated from a BA/BS/MBA program at a leading institution.
- Experience with data and research analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment with high role ambiguity;
- Exposure to or knowledge and real passion for one or more of the following sectors: gaming, mobile advertising, advertising technology.
- Exceptional collaborator with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with a variety of different roles, from data scientists to salespeople.
- Impeccable written and oral presentation abilities.
- Fluent proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Strategy or data analysis consulting experience.
- You have a deep understanding of the advertising (marketers, media planning/selling & creative) and gaming (mobile, console, PC) ecosystems and a passion to learn more about these areas.
- A passion for VR and gaming.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.