Are you passionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Manorhouse Assisted Living Memory Care is a customer service focused provider of senior living in West Knoxville. Manorhouse believes that a residents life in one of our communities should be an extension of the lifestyle he or she enjoyed previously, enhanced with premier Manorhouse service and support. Offering various levels of assisted living and memory care, Manorhouse strives on a daily basis to live our mission to exceed customer expectations in a unique and outstanding way
This customer service experience is delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the very best provider of assisted living and memory care services in each of our markets, and the preferred employer for those individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of the elderly.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Business Office. Serve as the liaison between the community and the Home Office staff. Maintain Human Resources/Payroll (HR/PR) and accounting systems, petty cash, resident funds, accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash receipts.
Responsible for additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director which, in the Executive Directors discretion, will serve to strengthen the employees administrative skills and develop managerial and leadership skills needed to become a facility administrator.
College degree required; One to two years of HR/PR and supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge of human resource/payroll procedures and accounting procedures to maintain petty cash, resident funds, accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Business Office.
- Serve as liaison and resource for residents, families and staff.
- Coordinate and participate in sales calls, in-service activities, and all aspects of internal and external marketing including tours, admissions and discharges.
- Help host functions under the direction of the Executive Director and/or the Director of Resident Relations.
- Coordinate, implement and track InStep and Life Connections training programs.
- Support department heads and staff in implementing and organizing services for residents, families, and visitors.
- Coordinate and monitor all quality assurance and internal audit functions.
- Audit and monitor nursing charts and coordinate all nursing compliance functions.
- Produce, edit, copy, distribute and collect information/documents as required (i.e., the resident roster)
- Sort and distribute mail to residents and department heads.
- Identify and order needed office supplies for the Executive Director.
Human Resources Functions:
- Conduct new employee orientation meeting, maintain HR/PR systems, maintain employee files, and conduct benefit meetings.
- Enroll, process, and cancel employees benefit programs, review benefit billings and maintain benefit eligibility dates.
- Oversee workers compensation issues including the maintenance of OSHA documentation and reporting requirements.
- Maintain time and attendance system daily and audit payroll.
- Input all employee new hire, terminations, and information changes into the HR/PR system.
- Insure accuracy of paychecks and prepare signature sheet for hourly employees.
Accounts Payable Functions:
- Review vendor statements, code invoices, distribute to department heads and Executive Director for their review and approval, and forward to Home Office for payment.
- Help resolve vendor disputes.
Accounts Receivable and Cash Receipt Functions:
- Keep records of resident room, level of care, and ancillary charges.
- Collect checks, deposit payments and forward resident room ancillary charges to the Home Office.
- Assist in resolving customer financial disputes.
Miscellaneous Bookkeeping Functions:
- Maintain petty cash and resident funds.
- Monitor cash flow, balance accounts, and reconcile accounts monthly.
- Make bank deposits as needed.
- Dispense funds to residents as requested.
- Collect meal money from staff and guests.
- Advise Home Office of dietary inventory.
Front Desk (reception) Functions:
- Responsible for overall management of the reception desk, including hiring and training receptionists to answer telephones, handle inquiry calls and respond to residents requests as needed.
- Relieve receptionist for lunch and breaks.