Job Id : 1168
Jobtitle : C++ Developer Company
Location : New York City, NEW YORK
Company Name : Cubic IT Company
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $80,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
C++ Software Developer Role Summary:
As a contract C++ software developer for us, you will create a framework for establishing digital workflows and integrate our instruments into IT solutions.
Also, new functionality must maintain a streamlined user experience. In addition to being highly productive, you as a successful candidate need to be easy to work with and able to communicate clearly across different disciplines since you will work directly with software users and within a small tight-knit and dynamic development team.
• Developing C++ applications for Linux and Windows using modern C++11/17 language
• Work with SQL databases to store and structure data
• Participate in architectural decisions related to the instrument integration
• Expand the test coverage for newly developed functionalities using Boost test library.
• Refactor the application where necessary.
• Well experienced C++ developer
• Extensive experience in software design, development and testing, integrations, program installations, and system implementations.
• Experiences with RS232/Ethernet/Sockets/USB interfaces
• Familiar with modern libraries (Boost, QT) and build tools (CMake, Make)
• Experiences with ‘embedded environment’ is a plus
• Strong skills with the Linux operating system.
• Agile development tools, like version control with git and Atlassian products
• Using tools for continuous integration and automated testing
• Experience with Microcontrollers and Mini-Computers like Raspberry Pis is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to produce results on a timeline.
• Clear communication
• Web APIs, RESTful service implementation
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Also, feel free to follow up via email to [email protected]RVICES.COM
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Electronic Lab Notebooks
VST Consulting, Inc Kern, FL
Required Skills and Experience 4 years of professional experience in software development 4 ...
VST Consulting, Inc Jersey City, NJ
Required Skills : At least 1-5 Years of experience in ETL and Data warehouse Testing ...
VST Consulting, Inc Dallas, TX
Required Qualifications: With 6+ Years of Exp and In-depth knowledge of business processes, ...
Donato Technologies Inc Irving, TX
Job Description Senior Software Developer with our Application Security Identity and Access ...
Donato Technologies Inc Jersey City, NJ
Job Description: The Senior DevOps Tools Architect is a leader with hands-on technical, ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.