Job Id : 987
Jobtitle : C++ Developer
Location : Jersey City, New Jersey
Company Name : Precision System Design, Inc.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $90,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-08
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
Are you a talented C++ Developer with experience in Fixed Income and derivative trading software? If so, have we got an excellent opportunity for you with an exciting company! Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you ASAP!
- 5+ years C++ experience in Windows/Unix environment utilizing Object Oriented techniques
- Experience in multi-thread, STL, TCP/IP socket programming and XML
- Database application development experience utilizing SQL and relational database techniques.
- Experience in developing FIX related application.
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience in developing high throughput, low latency software
- Knowledge of JAVA/Python programming
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Synchronisys Sterling, VA
Responsibilities: Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist ...
compunnel Software Group Inc Richmond, VA
Job Description: The DBA provides technical expertise in the design, implementation, and ...
Upstream Global Services Minneapolis, MN
Job Description: Solid exposure to .NET/Microservices architecture Solid .NET development ...
Bforce Solutions Jersey City, NJ
Responsibilities: Partner with internal stakeholders, capabilities, Microsoft and other ...
IT-SCIENT LLC Chicago, Illinois
Job Description: VB6 hands-on development Support experience VB6 to VB.NET migration ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.