Job ID : 27927
Location : Orlando, FL
Company Name : Butler America Aerospace LLC
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime
Industry : Customer Service
Salary : $18 - $29 per hour
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Customer Service Associate,
Benefits : Medical Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
• Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
• Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
• Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues as applicable
• Follow the processes of the Client program and perform all tasks in a courteous and professional manner
• Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
• Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
• Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
• Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
• Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
• Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed
• Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
• Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
• Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS-WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer
• The ability to read and speak English fluently
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
• Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.