Overview What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Responsibilities
Guidehouse is searching for a seasoned campus-recruiting professional to lead all campus activities in support of our strategic business priorities. In this role, you will help set the strategic direction of the program and manage/direct the entire recruiting and on-boarding lifecycle for campus hires from select colleges and universities, with the goal of increasing the quality & diversity of our long-term hiring pipeline and expand the companys profile/brand on campus.
This role has full responsibility for:
- Developing a robust internship program to pipeline student candidates into full time roles, following graduation
- Conceiving of and executing creative methods to increase the companys brand & profile on campus, through partnerships/collaboration with various professional, community, and student organizations
- Partnering with business groups to define and validate the demand for campus hires and promote the usage of this talent pipeline to ensure diversity amongst client teams
- Managing the complex demand-generation and requirements-gathering process internally and securing appropriate headcount approvals across multiple business units
- Oversight of the full recruiting lifecycle of campus hires through partnership with both business groups & talent acquisition team members. This includes:
- Scheduling & managing on-campus activities during recruiting cycle
- Mobilizing and training recruiters and business leaders on recruiting processes and educating team members on specific business needs to build appropriate candidate pipelines
- Facilitating communication and building relationships with interview teams
- Ensuring timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems and processes
- Creating and fostering high-touch, one-on-one relationships with top prospects
- Performing recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices
Qualifications Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 4 years of campus recruitment experience required
- Campus recruiting in government contracting environment highly preferred
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field required
- Proven ability to develop strong campus relationships with colleges and universities through placement offices, faculty, and administration and student bodies, to promote the companys brand and find diverse ways to attract candidates
- Creative & entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable developing and trying new methods
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- The willingness and ability to travel as required for campus visits, in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position (30%-40%)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as workload requires
- Proven excellence in team management and project management skills: prioritizing workload, planning and organizing, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and professional delivery
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders
- Experience with managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the recruitment lifecycle to establish compliance, consistency, and quality
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets while developing and executing recruitment strategies, programs and tools that support of business objectives
- Ability to build long term, value-added relationships with prospects, including managing candidate communities, providing meaningful experiences during the identification and attraction processes, and, maintaining relationships with candidates not selected
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Disclaimer Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program