Care Coordinator MA CSA
Eliot Community Human Services – Malden, MA
Currently there is an opening for MA level Care Coordinator to provide phone outreach to new referrals regarding the Eliot CSA and the role of the Care Coordinator and Family Partner. Orient the family and the member to the wraparound process, identify strengths and needs of the child and family, and begin development of the wraparound team membership.
Eliot, one of Massachusetts largest non profit, social service agency seeking candidates with shared passion and commitment to quality children, family services. The Eliot CSA offers outstanding staff training opportunities, supervision towards clinical licensure, benefits package, and career advancement opportunities.
- Provide phone outreach to new referrals regarding the Eliot CSA and the role of the Care Coordinator and Family Partner.
- Initiate planning that includes intake meetings offered within 3 days after referral, to hear directly from the family what they hope to achieve through involvement with Eliot CSA,
- Orient the family and the member to the wraparound process, identify strengths and needs of the child and family, and begin development of the wraparound team membership.
- Conduct a comprehensive home-based assessment inclusive of the CANS and other tools as determined necessary, which occurs in the youths home or another location of the familys choice.
- Develop a risk management/safety plan in collaboration with the family and collaterals.
- Develop and implement a youth and family centered ICP in collaboration with the family and collaterals.
- Make referrals and linkages to appropriate supports as identified in the ICP.
- Identify and develop natural family supports.
- Identify and assist the youth and family to obtain and monitor the delivery of available services including, medical, educational, social, therapeutic and other related services. Assist family with system navigation of these services.
- Conduct and facilitate monthly Care Planning Team meetings in accordance with contractual expectations for membership.
- Monitor and authorize on-going use of services provided to members to meet the specific goals of the member s plan, as identified within the CPT.
- Work with the CPT to identify or develop informal community resources to support the member s accomplishment of their goals.
Schedule - M-F