Are you a Caring and Compassionate person looking for a more rewarding career?
Do you have a caring heart and a willingness to learn?
Home Instead Senior Care- Lewisburg wants YOU on our Team!!!!
Potential for up to 35+ hours per week
We offer an excellent Benefit Package for all Team Members:
Competitive Pay, Paid Training
401K with company match,
***Paid Time Off***
***Client Referral Bonus***
***Employee Referral Bonus***
Aflac Supplemental Insurance,
Verizon/Sprint Wireless Discounts, Bonus Opportunities,
Annual CAREGiver Events, 24/7 office support.
APPLY NOW !!!
or Call Michelle @ 570-522-6533
to schedule an interview
We have a variety of Part-time shifts available to match your lifestyle;
days, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 lbs
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach and maneuver steps
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver s license
- Possess valid auto insurance
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week and every other weekend (Sat and Sun)
- Must be a least 18 years of age
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED preferred
**Previous experience preferred but not necessary. Paid skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
Are you still thinking of making that change to a more rewarding career?
Does the idea of giving back to our Senior population by helping them stay safe in their homes appeal to you?
or call 570-522-6533 to speak with Michelle
Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Each Home Instead franchise is individually owned and operated. The DeLauter Family own both the Lewisburg and Williamsport Offices.
The Lewisburg Office provides services to Union, Snyder, Montour and Northumberland Counties.
The Williamsport Office provides services to Lycoming,Clinton and Columbia Counties.EOE