Job Id : 4377
Jobtitle : CDL Driver
Location : New Braunfels, TX
Company Name : Adecco
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $40,000 - $80,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-21
Required Skills : CDL Driver
Benefits : No benefits are available
Would you like to be part of a thriving company?
Adecco has immediate needs for CDL drivers for a leading beverage distribution center in North-East Austin! This is Long haul transport drivers responsible for the transportation of product to and from breweries and warehouses. This fun position pays $17 /hr. Take advantage of this great full-time opportunity!
- Deliver correct product, in the right amount, to all customers at the scheduled delivery times and days.
- Maintain necessary delivery information and payments on all accounts.
- Support the Sales Department through safe and efficient product placement and display building.
- Organize, stock and remove any damaged or outdated products (beer and non-alcoholic beverages) in retail accounts.
- Complete DOT required documentation daily which include: Pre-Trip Inspection & Post Trip Vehicle Inspection to confirm vehicle is in proper working order at the beginning and end of the work shift.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements and must have six (6) months of work experience (for example working in a distribution warehouse environment or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting.)
- Must have a class A CDL
- Ability to operate and maintain mechanical equipment such as a motorized pallet jack and forklift. Certification required.
- Lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 165 lbs. with assistance when handling keg products.
- Must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
- Experience with a handheld ordering device, and beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer issues/problem solving preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP! All candidates will need to go through an interview. If selected, the client will process a background and drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled