You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your expertise. Together you can achieve great things!
Job Description: Come join our amazing team of Certified Nursing Assistants and Clinical staff supporting the Adults and Elders in our community-based day programs. Have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support, making a difference in the lives of others each day.
Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be.
We seek a compassionate and committed CNA to provide nursing services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of individuals.
Qualifications: What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Completion of a CNA certificate program; current CNA certification required.
- 6 months - 1 year of CNA experience preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid certifications.
- Successful clearance of Background Checks and Reference Checks.
- Successful clearance of health screens and/or drug screens as required by the state.
- Ability to effectively communicate with participants, staff, and families.
- Responsible, empathetic approach with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
We have a great work environment and youll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services.
With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you ll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, youll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!