Full-time and part-time positions available (MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAYS AND WEEKENDS)
About the Company:
My Gym Childrens Fitness Center is a 600 locations strong international corporation offering the BEST recreational fitness and gymnastics programs and blowout birthday parties for children ages 6 weeks to 13 years of age. If youve never heard of My Gym, please visit our website, Instagram, or Facebook (@mygymlb) and get to know us; were tons of fun and love what we do!
As a teacher for My Gym Long Beach you ll be working with children 6 weeks - 13 years in grown-up-and me, gymnastics, karate, ninja, sports, dance, and preschool classes; as well as camps, thrilling birthday celebrations, and special events. In addition to teaching, you will be responsible for helping meet monthly team goals in promotions and sales as well as perform daily administrative and cleaning duties.
This job is fast paced and includes strenuous activity including but not limited to constant running, basic gymnastics and tumbling skills, and lifting children and equipment (60 lbs).
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours per week, including Mondays 12 PM - 4 PM and weekends
- Highly energetic
- A dynamic and refreshing personality
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with children
- Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
- Effective leadership and motivational skills
- Effective time management
- Adept sales skills
- Clean background check
This position starts at $11.00 per hour. Rates may increase after the training period based-on your performance as an employee. The average trained Teacher earns $11.50 - $13 per hour. Additionally, we offer:
- Upward mobility within our company
- Tips from birthday parties
- Additional pay when appointed Coordinator, Specialist, and Director Positions
- Company apparel, supplies, and more
- Team food, snacks, and drinks
- Monthly paid-for staff outings
Think youre what were looking for?
Send us your resume, and, if you really want to stand out from the crowd, also attach a short bio or link to yourself on video and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think youre a good fit for My Gym?
- What is your background in theatre, gymnastics, or athletics?
- What are some of your achievements, interests, hobbies, skills, or talents?
We treat all of our employees like family and we really go out of our way to ensure their longevity, success, and happiness.
If youre interested in becoming part of something really special, please send in your resume now. We are excited to meet you!