Bloomington Wellness Center – Bloomington, MN
Chiropractic Assistant/Assistant Care Manager
The Chiropractic Assistant/Assistant Care Manager CA/ACM is responsible for providing regular assistance to Chiropractors and for the coordination of patient care. The CA/ACM greets patients in the waiting area, rooms the patient, provides light massage/warm up techniques, readying them for their visit with the Chiropractor. The CA/ACM communicates with patients regarding their symptoms and state of wellness, communicates with the Chiropractor, takes notes, and enters charges. Under the guidance of the Care Manager, The CA/ACM meets with patients to review the Report of Findings, completed by the Chiropractor. The CA/ACM conducts other duties as required by the practice.
- Ensure our patients feel welcome and at ease upon arriving to their appointment.
- Rooming patients, properly coordinating patient placement in conjunction with practice/patient needs.
- Performs Warm Up/Light Massage techniques to prepare patients for their visit with the Chiropractor.
- Takes and enters note/charges into Chiro-touch as appropriate.
- Communicates with patients regarding their symptoms/state of wellness; communicates matters to the Chiropractor.
- Helps to ensure that Chiropractors stay on schedule, especially by being attentive to their needs.
- Educate patients on preventative stretching and relaxation techniques that may serve to provide them with additional therapeutic relief.
- Recommend further adjustments, rehab, therapies, and supplements as appropriate.
- Presents Report of Findings and Care Plans to patients as directed by the Care Manager.
- Provide patient follow-up to ensure satisfaction and therapeutic progress, paying special attention to those patients with serious issues and injuries.
- Coordinate with the Clinic Manager to fill daily openings.
- Other duties during down-time as required.
- Ability to continuously stand for consecutive periods of up to 120 minutes.
- Ability to bend, squat, and maintain other positions consistent with massage.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Some College Education (Medical/Healthcare)
- 1 year of experience working in a healthcare environment.
- 1 year of experience working in a chiropractic setting.
- $12.00-$14.00 Hourly + Incentives (DOQ).
- 3% Company Match, 401k.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)