CIB – Credit Trading – Desk Analyst – Analyst
JP Morgan Chase – New York, NY
CIB Credit Trading Desk Analyst Analyst
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgans Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The worlds most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Our business JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking.Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at J.P. Morgan. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. We are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
- Work closely with Senior Desk Analysts and Traders to analyze businesses and capital structures (Loans, Bonds, CDS) across Distressed, High Yield and High Grade credit markets
- Develop credit opinions in conjunction with senior analysts and traders to both inform our trading view and share with clients
- Collaborate with peer desk analysts, credit publishing analysts, sales, and other stakeholders to manage the firms risk and serve our clients
- 1-3 years of experience in an analyst capacity at a major North American firm in one of the following areas: Investment Banking, Syndicated Finance, Credit/Equity Research, Credit Risk Management
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, or related quantitative field
- Must have experience analyzing companies financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement), with strong financial modeling experience in Excel
- Knowledge of corporate capital structures, including corporate bonds, leveraged loans, CDS, public / private equity
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills, ability and willingness to learn on the job, work well with peers, and a strong ability to multi-task