Join Accenture and help transform leading Financial Services organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Financial Services Technology Advisory works with each firm to plan, build, transform and orchestrate their technology capabilities, resources, skills and capacity to deliver improved operational efficiency, enhanced enterprise effectiveness and meet their individual and specific business situation, needs and goals.You will be in our Client & Market organization:
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.What you will do:
As our Cloud Application Architect Financial Services Technology Advisor Consultant, you will:
Your Experience:Basic Qualifications
- Use your proven architecture advisory consultancy experience to lead the transformation of application architecture into a cloud native, scalable, resilient and agile architectures.
- Lead the design of Pivotal Cloud Foundry architectures and implementation road maps.
- Leverage your knowledge and curiosity of current and future cloud technologies develop new cloud architecture patterns, executable/reusable architectures, reference implementations and cookbooks.
- Identify and create knowledge sharing opportunities and develop shared knowledge repository on cloud native architectures, designing and building best in class applications.
- Guide clients through complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner ideating complex cloud technology transformation strategies to build, transform and operationalize cloud capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Evaluate cloud technologies and services for fit and purpose of use in the clients application portfolio
- Develop business opportunities by ideating strategic innovative technology solutions that transforms and enhances our clients technology offering.
- Identify applications in application portfolio that represent opportunities for modernization to new cloud architectures by evaluating quality attributes, technology risk, capacity variability, and other factors prioritized by company goals and client needs.
- Evaluate application needs, cost, risk and ability to replace legacy technologies.
- Define and implement Cloud solutions that enable emerging technology solutions across Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, APIs etc. ensure speed to market and agility for our clients.
- Proven advisory consulting experience, ideally within a management consultancy or advisory.
- At least 8+ years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Design /Detailing/Application Integration/Coding.
- At least 6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE applications development using Spring based technologies
- At least 6+ year experience in RESTful services implementation, understanding REST/JSON vocabulary, PAAS and IAAS offerings
- At least 4 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- 2+ years leading and architecting Pivotal Cloud Foundry implementations
- 5+ years scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries
- 4+ years minimum architecting public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Architects PCF Solution, suggest proper Tool Chaining. Analytical and good Communication skills
- Extensive travel required
- Bachelors degree required
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career with excellent benefits at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, well nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, youll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, well help you achieve them. Sooner. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.