How To Apply:
Please complete our online application at: https://na3.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=b68f185e-dcca-49b8-8e0e-5ed987f55dbf&env=na3-eu1&v=2 The application must be filled out on a computer, laptop or tablet; it will not work on your cell phone. Every red box must be filled out or it will not submit successfully. If a section must be left blank, please write N/A.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Duties:
- Provides patients personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization s value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Effective written/ verbal communication.
- Fulfills additional performance responsibilities as assigned and as necessary.
- Completes all required documentation in accordance with the standards of the agency, and regulatory requirements.
- Works effectively with the medical staff, other members of the health care team and administrative personnel.
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship.
Certified Nursing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- CNA (Required)
- CPR & First Aid (Required)
- Current State Nursing License
Completed license needed:
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided: