SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
North Suburban Medical Center in Thornton, Colorado. Just 10 minutes north of Denver. North Suburban Medical Center has established a reputation as a facility responsive to patient and community expectations. Our mission, vision, and values were developed as guides so that we continuously understand and respond to our patient and community expectations. We are committed to Patient Safety. Our Mission: To Serve. To Heal. To Care. Our Values: North Suburbans core values are designed to guide our organization in its commitment to serve, to heal and to care for you. We believe safety and quality of care are the keystones of our work. We treat each other and our patients with compassion and respect. We are honest and ethical in all we say and do. We demonstrate our commitment to excellence by persistently exploring growth and improvement opportunities. We exceed the expectations of our patients, families and the community. We accomplish our mission and vision through collaboration and teamwork. Our team of physicians, nurses, therapists, technologists, pharmacists, residents, dietitians, and support staff is dedicated to ensuring you receive the highest standard of patient care and comfort during your stay. Although many of the staff will not have the privilege of meeting you directly, they are working together to speed your recovery.
The Virtual Sitter will monitor patients to maintain their safety through camera monitoring. To provide safety in the hospital setting for those patients who require a sitter to perform continuous observation.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Displays appropriate judgement and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Degree of Supervision Required:
- Involves general guidance and direction by the Nurse Manager, Unit Charge Nurse or Staff RN.
- Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.