Co-Op - Marketing Brake Components (6-months)
Bosch Group – Broadview, IL
Support the braking product management team by:
- Prepare master data for the entire product portfolio in preparation for migration to a new ERP system in 2020
- Improve the completeness and quality of product information in the Product Information Management (PIM system)
- Complete competitive product benchmarking
- Support launch activities for a new product line
- Support field sales team by answering questions and developing sales aids
- Current undergraduate student majoring in Marketing or Business
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (unofficial transcript required at time of application to confirm cumulative GPA)
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis in Excel and/or databases/analytics (pivot tables, vertical look ups, charts, graphs)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion to take on new experiences with enthusiasm
- Must be available to work 35-40 hours a week for 6 months (July-December flexible on start/end date)
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship (no J1, F1 or OPT visa holders)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.