Foreign Resource Development Associates, LLC (FRDA) is a privately held Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Arlington, VA. FRDAs team of dedicated employees and affiliates deliver mission-relevant management and leadership experience garnered from distinguished service at the national level. We offer an exceptional benefits package for our employees which has gained industry recognition as being Best in Class.
Job Purpose: FRDA seeks an experienced and highly-capable Collection Management Officer interested in supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Intelligence Enterprise (IE) within the National Capital Region.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide support to the DHS IE collection mission to execute an integrated, multi-INT approach to collection activities, establish collection strategies, input customer information needs into tasking systems, monitor and disseminate intelligence reports, and monitor report evaluation and feedback.
- Support the client in advocating for DHS collection requirements and priorities in various IC governance forums, such as the National Open Source Committee, National Intelligence Collection Board, National Geospatial Board, etc.
- Assist in developing and updating a comprehensive set of Standing Information Needs (SINs) and Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs) that document DHS IE collection requirements and include input from DHS elements and Federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, and private sector stakeholders.
- Successfully complete all applicable Government-provided training and certification to perform these tasks at a proficient level.
- Utilize a variety of data sources, applications, and programs to collect, analyze, and identify potential information of interest, intelligence gaps and critical information needs to help draft collection requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience of national-level Collection Management experience in support of an Intelligence Community organization.
- Bachelors degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History, or other history/political/intelligence or law enforcement is highly desired.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of collection management databases techniques, processes, procedures and policies.
- TS/SCI security clearance.
- Technical skills, knowledge, and experience to accomplish the work described with minimal oversight.
- Working knowledge and experience with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and explain ideas and concepts in a clear and concise sequence to lead to a validated conclusion.
- Capability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professional demeanor.
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- High ethical standards.
- This position is contingent upon final award and subsequent available funding.
FRDA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to terms and conditions of employment. FRDA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.