If you are a people person, looking for a role to develop your skills, be a thought leader and influencer, and positively impact the lives of early career professionals all around the country, this is the role for you!
Lockheed Martin offers the opportunity to work on teams of highly skilled professionals to solve some of the most challenging and exciting problems in the world. The College Recruiter will perform the following duties which include but are not limited to:
- Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Building applicant sources and talent pipelines by visiting career fairs and national events
- Creating, making and leading presentations
- Performing compensation assessments, building and extending candidate offers
- Building and maintaining rapport with clients, partners and stakeholders
- Determining applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracting applicants by posting job advertisements
- Assessing applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranging management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging candidate travel if needed
- Improving organization effectiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Assisting with intern program by co-conducting orientations; participating in workshops, coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching
- Mitigating organizational risk by learning and understanding current employment laws; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; and conducting training
- Continuously updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Achieving human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to effectively and accurately juggle multiple competing priorities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork mentality - focusing on partnership and collaboration with others
- Accountability and willingness to take on responsibility and new challenges
- Proactive, self-starter
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple competing priorities
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System
- Recruiting experience
- Understanding of employment laws
Previous college recruiting experience
- Familiarity with Brassring
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.