The part-time Community Outreach Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with the professional community who are in a position to refer potential clients. This is a sales-marketing type position. If you are a people person (or just really nice), enjoy being out and about, like creating events, are detail oriented and have great follow through, are tenacious and dont like taking no for an answer, can ask for the order, can let attitudes roll off your shoulder (its not your fault, sometimes people are just busy) plus, enjoy working with really great people, then we want to speak with you!
Senior Helpers is Great Place To Work certified!
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living with rehabilitation or respite care, doctors offices and other health and relevant senior service providers) to determine referral sources and best contacts.
- Arrange meetings, visits and cold call with referral sources.
- Develop strategies and tactics to overcome obstacles at referral sources.
- Develop and manage new referral sources.
- Perform client assessments and caregiver introductions as needed.
- Coordinate marketing activity to dovetail with national Senior Helpers communications campaigns.
- Arrange presentations of Senior Helpers services at referral sources.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events, etc. representing Senior Helpers services.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including social marketing, direct and e-mail marketing. Develop new methods of referral provider contact.
- Maintain and manage a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management system. Clean and update CRM. Track daily activity.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Must have excellent phone skills and follow- up skills with prospects and key influence center personnel.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Minimum of one year outreach sales experience and territory management.
- Bachelor s degree and related work experience in the Senior Care industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required.
- Ability to learn other software programs quickly.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a part-time position (20 flexible hours) and reports to the Director of Operations.
Benefits: 401K, Vacation and Sick Time.
Senior Helpers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Senior Helpers
At Senior Helpers, our specialty is professional, warm and compassionate senior care that enables our clients to live independently in the comfort of their own home. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, well always provide the kind of quality and responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home.