Job Id : 756
Jobtitle : Computer Vision Engineer - SLAM, 3D Biotech, Relo
Location : Seattle, washington
Company Name : CyberCoders
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $111,000 - $113,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-04
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
We are a Seattle startup developing a system for real-time immersive video and mediated reality interaction. We are using cutting edge algorithms and custom hardware to enhance human capabilities in high precision activities such as brain surgery.
Here you'll enjoy the ability to greatly influence product design, work across multiple domains, and have a voice in developing our culture. We value diversity in all forms and have at our core a strong sense of ethics and what it means to be a company actively pursuing social good. Our team has a deep background in neurosurgery, medical devices, entrepreneurship, robotics, and computer vision, and is working closely with leading medical and research institutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Using development techniques that prioritize code quality over quantity
- Build and create Computer Vision and Machine Learning systems
- Push the technological envelope to solve real-world deficiencies across a variety of industries.
What You Need for this Position
- 3D geometry (Structured light, depth from defocus, block matching, multi-view stereo)
- Rendering techniques (raytracing, light field, image-based)
- Image processing (filtering, segmentation, feature detection, super-sampling)
- Cross-source registration (ICP, SAC-IA)
- Object detection and classification (R-CNN), especially on medical datasets
- Image-to-Image translation (GAN)
- Human action classification
- Object tracking (optical tracking, triangulation, SLAM)
- State estimation (multi-sensor fusion)
- Image-guided surgery
Preferred experience in coding languages:
- C++, Python
- OpenGL, Vulkan
- OpenCV, PCL, NVENC
- CUDA, OpenCL
Cloudious LLC Minneapolis, MN
Job Description : Build high-efficiency, secure, real-time, ...
CloudLogic San Francisco, CA
Job Description: Required Skills: Software Development experience with DevOps ...
Blue Stone Staffing Detroit, MI
Responsibilities: Define, design, build, test, deploy, and support software products ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description & Duties: Analyze today's service enrollment and renewal rates from ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description: Must be CSM/PSM Certified Good to have Telematics Domain Knowledge Manage...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.