Core Java Developer - SpringBoot
Citi – Tampa, FL
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19024511
About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citis Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the publics trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Description: Key Responsibilities:
- The developer would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
- Responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, and design artifacts and of course real implementations.
- Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles, so experience of Agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.
- Ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment This is Storm/Spark/Kafka developer position for RegHub application which is a strategic solution for all regulatory reporting for MIFID II .
- RegHub have to deliver Transparency Reporting Changes for Package and Migration from TE to TW which is major development effort .
- Candidate will be working on the setting up new flow and undertake all java development effort required.
- 5 8 years of industry experience, with a minimum of 2 years in Angular development
- Strong knowledge of UI architecture and CI/CD process
- Basic knowledge on java and db experience will be considered added advantage
- Experience working in Agile environment and scrums
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for research, ideation and exploration
- Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team