Cosmetic Chemistry/Manufacturing Intern
Caret Corpoaration – Fairfield, NJ
- A unique, compensated intern position working alongside the Lead Process Chemist and all Project Managers at a cosmetic manufacturing/R&D company.
- Research and Organization projects
- Raw material maintenance
- In the lab - applying general and organic chemistry to teamwork, innovation, and customer services
Benefits to Intern
- Hands-on experience at a final product manufacturer will allow the intern to learn the in s and out s of everything that goes into operating a cosmetic manufacturing company. The intern will have the opportunity to learn, create, and implement systems that will help to improve the functionality of the lab. The intern will also have the opportunity to execute day-to-day tasks of a Cosmetic Process Chemist and Cosmetic Manufacturing Technician. At Caret Corporation, an entrepreneurial mindset is promoted and encouraged, which is something we believe is crucial in preparation for career-readiness.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $9.99 to $10.01 /hour
- Multi-tasking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fast-paced: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)