Simsona Corp – Silver Spring, MD
Project Controls Scheduling Specialist (CPM Scheduler) performs Project Control functions related to project life-cycle schedule planning, creation, execution, control, and maintenance for a portfolio of projects. Expert in delay claim Analysis.
Key Skills: Primavera, Microsoft Project, Project Planning, Project Scheduling, Project reports, Delay Claim reports.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Scheduler involved in project planning, scheduling, & progress measurement for EPC projects
- Create and maintain engineering & construction schedules in support of EPC projects
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain these project schedules for individual projects and for the a project portfolio within Primavera P6.
- Facilitate schedule development and maintenance with the full project team (i.e. permitting, procurement, construction, etc.)
- Analyze schedule information and provide project teams with recommended corrective action to ensure projects meet required in service dates
- Prepare detailed schedule reports as required (i.e. critical path view, baseline vs. actual view, look ahead view, milestone view, what-if scenarios, etc.)
- Candidate will posses experience with Project Management Scheduling concepts (Activity Definition and Sequencing, Resource Estimating, Activity Duration Estimating, CPM and Baseline analysis, Earned Value, etc.)
- Candidate will posses experience with Project Controls concepts (project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, closeout)
- Delay Claim reports
Education: BS in Engineering or Sciences
- CPM Scheduling: 5 years
- Primavera P6: 3 year
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)