ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our peoplea fact thats reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Are you passionate about working with creatives? Do you have a track record of managing complex projects in a fast-paced environment? Are you that rare combination of experienced leader and collaborative, roll-up-the-sleeves team member? If so, the ZS Creative and Design (C&D) team could be just the place for you to apply and grow your skills.
The ZS C&D team was created two years ago to enrich and evolve our consulting offerings, and is comprised of a diverse team of talented individuals who are on a mission to address the evolving needs of our clients. The C&D team has three areas of focus: Visual Design, Strategic Planning and Experience Design. As a project manager, youll be collaborating with various members across these areas, as well as our broader group of consultants.
CREATIVE TRAFFIC COORDINATOR - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The Creative Traffic Coordinator (CTC) is a creative problem-solver who will collaborate, inspire, and lead the coordination of projects through various stages of technical discovery, creative development, and production. The CTC enables internal teams and partners to work to their potential in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. This new role requires an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to lead, create, and document procedure and engagement policy.
- Understand client priorities; partner with consulting teams to identify potential solutions to meet their needs; able to guide scope and timeline discussions
- Draft project estimates and detailed scope definitions in partnership with project teams; ensures project budget estimates reflect work and resources required to complete project within the timeline
- Develop collaborative and positive relationships with project teams and other stakeholders; motivate project teams to excel, while supporting their various work streams to ensure adherence to objectives, processes, and timelines
- Identify potential scope and/or budget overages. Escalate to internal stakeholders for discussion and resolution; manage scope change discussions and document changes and associated budget implications
- Proactively identify opportunities to adapt and/or streamline processes for efficiency, and suggests alternative solutions when required due to timeline or budget constraints
- Communicate potential issues and escalate before problem occurrence; collaborate with the project team to reach a viable solution
- Keep project team informed of next steps and updates if any changes occur; project documentation organized to facilitate ease of sharing files
- Work with the Staffing Manager for appropriate skills-based resource allocation and identify and engage additional 3rd-party resourcing as needed
- Act as the Creative representative in various project meetings to gather information & vet out potential opportunities & involvement
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously; acts and carries out duties with a sense of urgency as needed
- Ensures client and project teams expectations are managed appropriately
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of client communications and feedback to the internal team
- Work in partnership with project teams and other internal stakeholders to identify and support creative business development opportunities and present creative capabilities
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of creative project management experience; 8 years preferred
- Client-facing experience or creative agency experience required; both preferred
- Able to articulate technical and creative concepts and requirements to a variety of audiences
- Proficient in flexible & adaptive project planning methodologies
- Ideal candidates will have a passion for creative work and improving processes to build efficient workflows
- Experience in healthcare & pharma, consulting, communications, marketing, and/or global accounts preferred
- Demonstrates consistent progression in level of responsibilities within prior project management roles
- Experience with creative development processes and needs across several media, interactive/digital, print, video, but also understands other media enough to manage and deliver work
- Creative problem-solver; offers alternatives when needed for process, resource, time, technology, and/or budget constraints
- Solid presentation skills and experience successfully pitching new ideas; Strong ability to influence with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Project Management certification preferred.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZSs accolades.