Job Id : 4760
Jobtitle : CRM Business Analyst
Location : Detroit, MI
Company Name : AVANADE
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $22,000 - $84,000 PER YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-09-25
Required Skills : Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, SaaS
Benefits : No benefits are available
Key Role Responsibilities: Day-to-day you will:
- Oversee your team(s') work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements
- Review and improve conceptual architecture and technical solutions designs
- Oversee partnership and coordination between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Hold your team(s) accountable to project quality standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
- Participate in sales activities as required (30%)
- Help determine and translate customer needs into an Avanade solution and approach
- Contribute to proposal development
- Contribute to scope, approach, and estimating input to the proposal team
- Deliver content effectively to customer stakeholders at senior levels
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- To succeed in this role, you are likely a seasoned CRM management professional with a great track record.
- You are able to understand large, complex CRM solutions and the business benefits they deliver.
- You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience.
- You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals.
- You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive Development experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Extensive experience in a management or leadership role.
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Your business skillset likely includes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- Experience managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Preferred Education Background:
You are also likely to have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering (Masters degree preferred).
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You are likely to have 10 years of relevant experience, including CRM.
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
- Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for large-scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination.
- Complexity: Complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
- Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
- Accountabilities & Metrics: - Chargeability target