Customer Relations Associate III - Consignment/Customer Master Management
Valeant – St. Louis, MO
Overview This position is responsible for the administration and management of field inventory of company products, including customer interface and consignment transactions and records. Responsibilities
- Will be assigned and will own a region of the country, with responsibility for:
- Months on Hand (MOH) management of product
- Support Field Inventory Audits
- Inventory management (Transfers and Cycle Counts)
- Follow up letters to customers
- Maintenance of all associated reports and records
- Data review and analysis as assigned for the customers and sales representatives in assigned region
- Manage contact information for customers with outstanding unbilled implants to secure purchase
- Collaborate and help organize the efforts of Sales personnel to obtain purchase order numbers for unbilled lenses.
- Set-up and make changes to accounts in customer master including: working with Customer Service, Sales force and Credit
- Complete month-end cycle counts and maintain records per schedule
- Assist Sales force, Customer Service and the regional team with inquiries and analysis related to product consignment as necessary.
- Support all business aspects in accordance with GAAP, ISO, SOX and FDA standards and requirements
- Troubleshoot to identify continuous improvement and process
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma required - AA/Bachelors degree preferred or college courses in accounting
Skills / Qualifications / Training:
- Strong orientation for detail and ability to build strong customer
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills along with the ability to handle multiple
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Exceptional Communication skills (written and verbal) and strong analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service or Credit and Collections experience
- Proven experience with researching and resolving customer
- Experience working with data within database environments (Microsoft Access preferred).
- Process improvement experience preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as medical device or healthcare strongly preferred.
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud #KBL