Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
This is what we were meant to do - Together!
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides daily customer service related functions related functions to ensure delivery of services to customers. They will work collaboratively with different disciplines throughout the health care center to deliver high quality DME services. Cares for all age groups-birth and above.
Computer skills are necessary
One-year certificate or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training in a medical office environment, or equivalent combination or education and experience.
Experience with customer service a plus
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Knowledge and skill required performing the job responsibilities for both technical and dimensional content.
The degree to which judgment and analysis must be exercised in planning, investigating issues and evaluating alternative solutions to the challenges posed by the job. Deals with the nature of the decisions, the variety of problems, and how decisions are made in context of the typical requirements of the job.
T he potential impact of actions on results of Humility of Mary Health Partners and the jobs accountability for achieving results.
The nature and frequency of interpersonal human relations skills required by the job. The extent to which the job requires cooperation and tact in meeting or influencing others by phone, correspondence, or personal contact.
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1) Facilitates delivery of supplies/equipment through appropriate scheduling registration of patients, telephone communication and data entry.
2) Ensures appropriate flow of information related to customer service including but not limited to scheduling, greeting, and registration of patients, telephone communications and data entry.
3) Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
4) Maintains calm under stressful situations.
5) Able to solve problems when faced with multiple demands for complex situations.
6) Maintains knowledge of products and services available through department and is able to communicate the information to customers.
7) Assemble, distribute, and file medical records appropriately.
8) Complies and assists with the maintenance of all office equipment.
9) Protects confidentiality of information.
10) Facilitates delivery of equipment when necessary.
11) Facilitates maintenance of equipment when necessary.
12) Recognizes the role of Customer Service Liaison in and outside the HM DME department.
13) Attends required staff meetings and inservices.
14) Participates in the orientation and education of new employees.
15) Maintains competencies.
16) Monthly on-call rotation.
17) Maintains the office in a clean, organized and safe place to work.
18) Performs other duties as assigned including but not limited to: Entry of store referrals, completion of crutch forms and CPM billing.
19) Has the ability to commute between facilities to provide coverage for PTO, LOA and vacancies.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
M ercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Well also reward your hard work with:
S cheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Shift:Days (United States of America)
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If youd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health Youngstown, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email [email protected] If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] .
Compensation & Benefits
EEO is the Law
FMLA Rights - English
La FMLA Espaol
Mercy Health - Youngstown, OH
Arco Comfort Air - Youngstown, OH
Fairfield Inn Niles - Niles, OH
North American Dental Group - New Castle, PA
Fairfield Inn Niles - Niles, OH